Microsoft Windows Server Training
Available Windows Server Training Classes
- MS-10972: Administering the Web Server (IIS) Role of Windows Server
- MS-AD2016: Active Directory in Windows Server 2016
- MS-WS2016: Fundamentals of a Windows Server 2016 Infrastructure (Updated MS-10967)*
- MS-20745: Implementing a Software-Defined DataCenter
- MS-20744: Securing Windows Server 2016
- WS-011T00: Windows Server 2019 Administration*
- WS-012T00: Windows Server 2019 Hybrid and Azure IaaS*
Windows Server is Microsoft's server operating system that forms the platform for building an infrastructure of connected applications, networks, and web services.
Centriq Training offers a wide variety of windows server training including Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Domain Name Services (DNS), maintenance of network services, maintaining server resources, infrastructure, architecture, security considerations, best practices Group Policy, File and Print Services, and Hyper-V.