Centriq Training – a Gold Microsoft Learning Partner – utilizes Microsoft Official Curriculum and Microsoft Certified Trainers to deliver Windows Server training courses.
Centriq’s Class Schedule includes a complete list of Windows Server 2012 and 2016 courses.
Available Windows Server training course topics
- Managing accounts and resources, maintaining server resources, monitoring server performance and safeguarding data
- Plan, design, and deploy a physical and logical Windows Server 2012 with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) infrastructure
- Name resolution, application integration, optimization of automate remediation and maintenance of network services
- Fundamental building blocks that go into building a Windows Server infrastructure with Windows Server 2012
- Networking architecture and topologies, security considerations and best practices
- Basic Windows Server administration skills and technologies
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Domain Name Services (DNS), Storage
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Networking, Storage, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Group Policy, File and Print Services, and Hyper-V
See all available Windows Server training classes here.
Centriq offers live, instructor-in-the-classroom Microsoft technology training in Kansas City and St. Louis. However, we also offer the option of attending live classes from your home or office – no matter where you are located – via our Live Virtual Class technology.
Most Microsoft technology classes are eligible for Microsoft SATV’s, Centriq Vouchers and our unique Annual Pass program. Classes are also available for Custom/Private Classes delivered on-site at your facility or at our Kansas City or St. Louis training facilities. Contact Centriq for more information.