Centriq Training – a Gold Microsoft Learning Partner – utilizes Microsoft Official Curriculum and Microsoft Certified Trainers to deliver SharePoint training courses.
Centriq’s Class Schedule includes a complete list of SharePoint 2010 and 2013 courses, covering topics such as:
- Leading projects, designing solutions and identifying problems.
- Server-side and client-side models
- Developing and deploying features, solutions and apps
- Managing identity and permissions
- Updating list data
- Managing taxonomy
- Designing information, logical and physical architectures
- Creating web apps and site collections
- End user training is also available. It focuses on: collaborating with team members, finding information quickly, managing projects and organizing large amounts of data.
With its 20 classroom facility, Centriq is the only training provider offering live, instructor-in-the-classroom Microsoft technology training in Kansas City. However, we also offer the option of attending live classes from your home or office – no matter where you are located – via our Live Virtual Class technology.
Most Microsoft technology classes are eligible for Microsoft SATV’s, Centriq Vouchers and our unique Annual Pass program. Classes are also available for Custom/Private Classes delivered at Centriq or at your company’s location. Contact Centriq for more information.