Centriq Training – a Gold Microsoft Learning Partner – utilizes Microsoft Official Curriculum and Microsoft Certified Trainers to deliver Dynamics CRM training courses.
Centriq’s Class Schedule includes a complete list of Dynamics CRM courses.
Available Dynamics CRM training course topics
- Designing, creating and managing basic workflows and dialogs processes
- Tracking and managing the sales process
- Processing Sales Information
- Analyzing and reporting Sales Information
- Marketing campaigns, lists and campaign templates
- Track Cases, Customer Complaints/Requests and Small Projects
- Scheduling process, scheduling engine and scheduling service activities
- Creation and configuration of entities
- Design of forms views and charts
See all available Microsoft Dynamics CRM training classes here.
Centriq’s Dynamics CRM courses are delivered by Live Virtual Class technology, which allows you to attend live classes from your home or office – no matter where you are located.
Most Microsoft technology classes are eligible for Microsoft SATV’s, Centriq Vouchers and our unique Annual Pass program. Classes are also available for Custom/Private Classes delivered on-site at your facility or at our Kansas City or St. Louis training facilities. Contact Centriq for more information.