Centriq Training – a Gold Microsoft Learning Partner – utilizes Microsoft Official Curriculum and Microsoft Certified Trainers to deliver Dynamics CRM training courses.
Centriq’s Class Schedule includes a complete list of Dynamics CRM courses, covering topics such as:
- Designing, creating and managing basic workflows and dialogs processes
- Tracking and managing the sales process
- Processing Sales Information
- Analyzing and reporting Sales Information
- Marketing campaigns, lists and campaign templates
- Track Cases, Customer Complaints/Requests and Small Projects
- Scheduling process, scheduling engine and scheduling service activities
- Creation and configuration of entities
- Design of forms views and charts
Centriq’s Dynamics CRM courses are delivered by Live Virtual Class technology, which allows you to attend live classes from your home or office – no matter where you are located. But, with its 20 classroom facility, Centriq is the only training provider offering live, instructor-in-the-classroom Microsoft technology training in Kansas City as well.
Most Microsoft technology classes are eligible for Microsoft SATV’s, Centriq Vouchers and our unique Annual Pass program. Classes are also available for Custom/Private Classes delivered at Centriq or at your company’s location. Contact Centriq for more information.