WHICH RED HAT TRAINING COURSE IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
Red Hat has taken the guesswork out of identifying the training classes you need. The Red Hat skills assessment lets you map out a personalized training path based on your experience, proficiency level, and desired goal.
RED HAT SKILLS ASSESSMENT
The free skills assessment is designed to eliminate the guesswork that some experience when choosing a training path and starting course(s).
The skills assessment takes just 5 minutes and delivers the following:
- An assessment of your current Red Hat skill level.
- Recommendations for training classes you should take to achieve knowledge and/or certification goals.
- Maps recommended classes into a personal training path (so you know the order in which to take classes).
- Provide clarity about certifications and the training needed to achieve them.
Find the path to success with red hat training
Have a team in need of red hat training?
Instead of sending every team member through the individual assessment, the group assessment can streamline the process for you. It identifies Red Hat knowledge gaps within your team and provides a detailed report that includes a training path and recommended courses.
RED HAT TRAINING
The Individual Assessment and the Group Assessment will recommend several of the following training classes from Red Hat.
- Automation with Ansible and Ansible Tower**
- Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift Administration 1**
- OpenShift Administration 1**
- Red Hat System Administration I**
- RHCSA Rapid Track Course with Exam**
- Red Hat JBoss Administration I**
- Red Hat OpenStack Administration 1 (CL110)**
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization**
This is just a sample of the classes available at Centriq Training. View all Red Hat training classes on our Class Schedule.
Have questions or want to talk to someone from Centriq prior to taking an assessment? Contact us at 913.322.7062, 314.644.6400, or by completing the following form: