Available Linux and Red Hat Training Classes
- LX-100: CompTIA Linux+ (XKO-004 Objectives)*
- DO407: Automation with Red Hat Ansible I
- DO280: Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: Operating a Production Kubernetes Cluster
- DO180: Red Hat OpenShift I: Containers & Kubernetes
- RH354: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 New Features for Experienced Linux Administrators
- RH294: Red Hat Enterprise Linux Automation with Ansible
- RH124: Red Hat System Administration I
- RH134: Red Hat System Administration II
- RH254: Red Hat System Administration III: Data Center Services for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- RH199: RHCSA Rapid Track Course
- View All Linux and Red Hat Training Courses
Linux and Open Source training provides a variety of options to increase knowledge of development and use of Linux, while Red Hat's training courses and exams are oriented around real-world, hands-on, role-based training.
Centriq’s Class Schedule includes the CompTIA Linux+ training but focuses primarily on Red Hat authorized training.