ITIL® is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management in the world. ITIL can help individuals and organizations use IT to realize business change, transformation and growth.
WHAT IS THE ITIL® FOUNDATION CERTIFICATION?
The Foundation will introduce you to the key elements, concepts, and terminology used in the ITIL® service lifecycle.
The certification can help:
- Those who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework
- Those who need an understanding of how ITIL can be used to enhance IT service management (ITSM) within an organization
- IT professionals or others working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL and who need to be informed about, or contribute to, ongoing service improvement
However, the ITIL Foundation certification can benefit anyone who has an interest in IT service management.
itil foundation Training
The best way to prepare for this certification is to take the following training class:
The IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) Foundation Certification course is the first step in your preparation for getting into IT service management and using ITIL best practices. The course will prepare you for the ITIL Foundation exam, and provide the essential skills and information needed to lead and manage an IT business service through every stage of its lifecycle. Click here for more details and to view upcoming dates.
To earn this ITIL certification, you must pass the following exam:
The exam format* is as follows:
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 40 questions
- 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 65%
- 60 minutes’ duration
- Closed book.
Centriq Training is an authorized Pearson Vue testing center. To schedule your certification exam, contact us at 913.322.7000 or 314.644.6400.
Additional itil Training Classes
Centriq Training is an ITIL® Licensed Affiliate via PeopleCert on behalf of AXELOS and offers authorized training for all levels of ITIL certifications, such as:
- ITIL® Awareness
- ITIL® 2011 Continual Service Improvement (CSI)
- ITIL® 2011 Service Strategy (SS)
- ITIL® 2011 Service Transition (ST)
- ITIL® Practitioner
- ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle Course (MAL)
- ITIL® 2011 Service Offerings and Agreements (SOA)