What is CCNP routing & switching?
CCNP Routing and Switching certification validates the ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks and work collaboratively with specialists on advanced security, voice, wireless and video solutions.
ccnp routing & switching Training
The best way to prepare for this certification is to take the following training class:
You will learn to plan, configure and verify the implementation of secure enterprise LAN and WAN routing solutions using a range of routing protocols. Click here for more details and to view upcoming dates.
This training will teach you to plan, configure and verify the implementation of complex enterprise switching solutions using Cisco’s Campus Enterprise Architecture. Click here for more details and to view upcoming dates.
You will learn to (1) plan and perform regular maintenance on complex enterprise routed and switched networks and (2) use technology-based practices and a systematic ITIL-compliant approach to perform network troubleshooting. Click here for more details and to view upcoming dates.
To earn this Cisco certification, you must pass the following exams:
Valid Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching certification or any Cisco CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite. Centriq Training is an authorized Pearson Vue testing center. To schedule your certification exam, contact us at 913.322.7000 or 314.644.6400.
Additional Cisco Training Classes
Centriq Training – in partnership with Sunset Learning Institute – offers authorized Cisco training for all levels of all Cisco technologies and training courses covering Cisco technologies and Cisco certifications such as:
- Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing 6.0 **
- Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices**
- Administering Unified Contact Center Enterprise with CVP Part 1 (AUCCE1) v10.0**
- Administering Unified Contact Center Enterprise with CVP Part 2 (AUCCE2) v10.0**
- Administering Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Unity Connection (ACUCM + AUC) **
Interested? Get More FREE Information:
Cisco Professional-level certifications (CCDP, CCNP Cloud, CCNP Collaboration, CCNP Data Center, CCNP Routing and Switching, CCNP Security, CCNP Service Provider, and CCNP Wireless) are valid for three years.
To recertify, pass ONE of the following before the certification expiration date:
- Pass any current 642-XXX Professional-level or any 300-XXX Professional-level exam, or
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam, or
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam OR current CCDE Practical Exam, or
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications
When using a higher level of certification to extend other certifications, the expiration date of other certifications will extend to the expiration date of the higher certification (i.e.: If you have one year left on your CCNA certification and you earn a CCIE certification (which has a two-year certification life) then both your CCIE certification and your CCNA certification will expire two years from the date you achieved the CCIE certification). For more information, view Cisco’s How to Recertify page.