Centriq Training Testing Centers
Centriq Training is an authorized testing center for certification testing vendors including Pearson VUE, Prometric, and RedHat. To schedule an exam in the Kansas City or St. Louis areas, please see the instructions below for each location and/or testing provider.
KANSAS CITY TESTING CENTER
st. louis TESTING CENTER
EXAM PRICING & PAYMENT METHODS
Exams may be purchased by calling Centriq Training at (913) 322-7000, (314) 644-6400 or via the testing vendor’s website. Exam Vouchers, American Express, Visa, and MasterCard are all accepted forms of payment.
Pricing for Popular Exams*
*Pricing is subject to change
- CompTIA A+ — $226 each
- CompTIA Security+ — $349
- SYO-501 currently available
- CompTIA Network+ — $329
- N10-007 currently available
- CompTIA Linux+ — $329 each
- LX-103 & LX-104 currently available
- Cisco CCNA — $300
- Microsoft 70- Series & MB#- Series — $165 each
- MTA 98- Series — $127
- EC-Council CEH — $1,199
PEARSON VUE TESTING
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Typically exams are not included. Exceptions to this include:
- SEC-115: CompTIA Security+ Cert Bootcamp (Exam Included). SEC-115 is not the same as SEC-110: CompTIA Security+ (Job Role and Exam Focused), which does not include an exam.
- All classes in our ITIL® Library (which can be reviewed on our Class Schedule page).
All exams require at least one, sometimes two, valid non-expired ID’s.
Acceptable Primary ID’s must have your name, signature, and photograph, including but not limited to: Drivers License, Passport, Military ID, or State Issued ID.
Secondary ID’s when required must have your name and signature or your name and clear current photograph, including but not limited to: A second primary ID, Debit/Credit card, Social Security Card, Student/Work ID.
To find out the ID requirements for your specific exam please call (913) 322-7000 or (314) 644-6400.
- Before we can schedule you for a Microsoft exam you will need to complete the following steps to create your Microsoft Testing account and MCID.
- Go to www.microsoft.com/learning (Links to an external site.) In the center of the screen click on the green box that says “Register for an exam.”
- Next, scroll down until you find the exam you are looking for.
- Once you have been redirected to the page dedicated to information for your exam, click on the yellow “Schedule with PearsonVUE” button.
- If you have an existing Microsoft account (One Drive, Live, etc.) you will log in. If you do not have an existing Microsoft account you will need to create an account.
- If you need to create a new account because you do not already possess a Microsoft OneDrive or Live account here you will enter your information. You can unsubscribe from promotional emails on this page also. Once complete, click Create Account. Then a screen will appear asking to verify your information.
- Log into the email address you provided on the form, and click the button to verify your account. When you do, a new window will pop up and you will be asked to provide some additional information to complete your profile.
- Here you will set up your country and language preference. You will also be asked for your Job Function. Once finished, click Save Profile.
- Next you will enter your registration information for your exam. This information will include your full name (as it appears on your Driver’s License), address, phone number, and preferred language. The information provided will be used by Microsoft to send your certificate. Once completed click save and continue. In the process of being redirected to the next screen, a message will appear asking you to verify your name.
- Click the button that corresponds and when the information is correct, click Yes, continue. Now you will confirm your information.
- If everything is correct, click Submit. From there you will be transferred to Pearson Vue. You will now be available in the Pearson VUE system. You may complete your registration from here as it will have up-to-date information about our schedule or you may call us at (913) 322-7000 or (314) 644-6400 to register through one of our proctors.
MOS exams are available via Ceritport. For information and locations, please visit: https://certiport.pearsonvue.com/Certifications/Microsoft/MOS/Overview