- Ways to Train:
- Live Classroom Class is delivered at a Centriq location with a live instructor actually in the classroom.
- Live Virtual Class Class is delivered live online via Centriq's Virtual Remote technology. Student may attend class from home or office or other location with internet access.
- HD Class Class is delivered via award winning HD-ILT at Centriq's facility. Students view the live instructor utilizing a 60'' HD monitor.
- Ways to Buy:
- Retail Class can be purchased directly via check, credit card, or PO.
- CV Centriq Vouchers Class is available for students using Centriq Vouchers.
- CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible Class is available to students utilizing Centriq Choice Pass program.
- SA SATV Eligible Class is available for students utilizing Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers.
- CLC Cisco Learning Credit Class is available for students using Cisco Learning Credits.
|Start Date||End Date||Duration||Days||Start Time||End Time||Time Zone||Location||Ways to Train||Ways to Buy||Price|
|04.27.21||04.29.21||3 Days||T-TH||8:30AM||4:00PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers||
|06.08.21||06.10.21||3 Days||T-TH||8:30AM||4:00PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers||
Please note this class is only available through Centriq's partner network. Separate Terms & Conditions will apply to registrations.
AudienceSecurity engineers, architects, analysts, and auditors. Individuals who are responsible for governing, auditing, and testing an organization's IT infrastructure, as well as ensuring conformity of the infrastructure to security, risk, and compliance guidelines
PrerequisitesAWS Security Fundamentals; experience with governance, risk, compliance regulations, and control objectives; working knowledge of IT security practices and IT infrastructure concepts; familiarity with cloud computing concepts
View the Security Engineering on AWS Training Course Outline
Lesson 1 : Introduction to Cloud Security
Lesson 2 : Security of the AWS Cloud
Lesson 3 : Cloud Aware Governance and Compliance
Lesson 4 : Identity and Access Management
Lesson 5 : Securing AWS Infrastructure Services
Lesson 6 : Securing AWS Container Services
Lesson 7 : Securing AWS Abstracted Services
Lesson 8 : Using AWS Security Services
Lesson 9 : Data Protection in the AWS Cloud
Lesson 10 : Building Compliant Workloads on AWS-Case Study
Lesson 11 : Security Incident Management in the Cloud