- Ways to Train:
- Live Classroom Class is delivered at a Centriq location with a live instructor actually in the classroom.
- Live Virtual Class Class is delivered live online via Centriq's Virtual Remote technology. Student may attend class from home or office or other location with internet access.
- HD Class Class is delivered via award winning HD-ILT at Centriq's facility. Students view the live instructor utilizing a 60'' HD monitor.
- Ways to Buy:
- Retail Class can be purchased directly via check, credit card, or PO.
- CV Centriq Vouchers Class is available for students using Centriq Vouchers.
- CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible Class is available to students utilizing Centriq Choice Pass program.
|Start Date||End Date||Duration||Days||Start Time||End Time||Time Zone||Location||Ways to Train||Ways to Buy||Price|
|01.24.22||01.28.22||5 Days||M-F||9:00AM||4:30PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers||
|03.28.22||04.01.22||5 Days||M-F||9:00AM||4:30PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers||
Please note this class is only available through Centriq's partner network. Separate Terms & Conditions will apply to registrations.
AudienceBuilt for IT Professionals with extensive networking and Citrix ADC experience. This course is built for IT Professionals who are responsible for defining the overall structure or architecture of a Citrix networking environment. This course encompasses advanced Citrix networking configurations and leading Citrix design principles.
PrerequisitesThis course assumes that the student has significant networking and Citrix Networking experience. Citrix recommends a comprehensive understanding of basic and intermediate Citrix ADC features and functionalities. Proficiency in the topics covered in CNS-220; CNS-222; and CNS-320 is strongly recommended.
- How to identify and prioritize business drivers, constraints, and requirements using the Citrix Consulting methodology
- Assess environment requirements and learn to apply leading design principles to address them in a multi-site Citrix ADC deployment
- Apply advanced authentication and load balancing principles
View the Citrix (NetScaler) Networking Assessment, Design, and Advanced Configuration Training Course Outline
Module 1: Networking Methodology and Assessment
- Understanding the Citrix methodology
- Business Drivers and Requirementrs
- User Segmentation
- Application Assessment
- Capabilities Assessment
Module 2: Citrix Networking Deployment Architecture and Topology
- Multi-Site Deployments
- Multi Tennant Infrastructure
- Cloud Deployments
- High Availability
- Citrix ADC Double-Hop Scenarios
- Secure Web Gateway
Module 3: Advanced Authentication and Authorization
- Authorization Policies
- Access Policies
- Advanced Authentication Options
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- nFactor Authentication
- AAA Session Management
Module 4: Citrix ADC Security
- Pre-authentication and Endpoint Analysis Scans
- Protection against Layer 4-7 Attacks
- Web App Firewall
Module 5: Citrix Gateway Configuration Considerations
- ICA Proxy Configuration
- VPN Access
- Clientless Access
- Split Tunneling
- RDP Proxy Deployment and Configuration
Module 6: Advanced Load Distribution and Link Load Balancing
- Advanced Load Balancing
- Link Load Balancing
- Firewall Load Balancing
- Microsoft Exchange Load Balancing
- Advanced Global Server Load Balancing
- Global Server Load Balancing Persistence
- DNS, Policies, Expressions, Actions, and Views
- GSLB Monitoring and Considerations
Module 7: Application Delivery Management Automation and Orchestration
- Application Delivery Management Outbound Traffic Dashboard
- Configuration Jobs
- Configuration Audit
- NITRO API
- StyleBooks (Net-new)