- Ways to Train:
- Live Classroom Class is delivered at a Centriq location with a live instructor actually in the classroom.
- Live Virtual Class Class is delivered live online via Centriq's Virtual Remote technology. Student may attend class from home or office or other location with internet access.
- HD Class Class is delivered via award winning HD-ILT at Centriq's facility. Students view the live instructor utilizing a 60'' HD monitor.
- Ways to Buy:
- Retail Class can be purchased directly via check, credit card, or PO.
- CV Centriq Vouchers Class is available for students using Centriq Vouchers.
- CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible Class is available to students utilizing Centriq Choice Pass program.
|Start Date||End Date||Duration||Days||Start Time||End Time||Time Zone||Location||Ways to Train||Ways to Buy||Price|
|11.15.21||11.19.21||5 Days||M-F||9:00AM||4:30PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers||
ITIL®4 provides practical and flexible guidance to support organizations on their journey to digital transformation. It provides an end-to-end IT/digital operating model for the delivery and operation of tech-enabled products and services and enables IT teams to continue to play a crucial role in wider business strategy.
This course includes one exam voucher. The exam is taken on the final afternoon of class for students who attend in-person; virtual students will receive their exam voucher and instructions on how to schedule via PeopleCert. Virtual students test via online proctor process. We strongly recommend
that you do not test from a work computer/network. Additional technical
requirements will be shared with students by PeopleCert, their instructor
and/or their account representative.
ITIL® provides a framework for quality IT service management (ITSM) through proven best practice. ITIL® manages the creation of a service, its operation and its improvement. Organizations who adopt ITIL® invariably adapt it to suit their specific requirements.
The ITIL®4 Managing Professional Transition module is designed to allow ITIL® Experts or ITIL® v3 candidates who have already invested to easily transition across to ITIL®4. They can gain the designation of ITIL®4 Managing Professional via one course and one exam.
Please note this class is only available through Centriq's partner network. Separate Terms & Conditions will apply to registrations.
Centriq is an ITIL® Licensed Affiliate via PeopleCert on behalf of AXELOS.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Existing ITIL Expert qualification holders, and those who have 17 Credits with the ITIL credit scheme, wishing to develop their knowledge and application.
To be eligible to take this course and exam candidates should hold:
ITIL Expert (v3) certificate or
A minimum of 17 credits from the Foundation & Intermediate/Practitioner modules or
ITIL4 Foundation and 15 credits from the ITIL V3 credit scheme
Allow candidates of the previous iteration of ITIL the opportunity of a straightforward transition to ITIL 4 in order to achieve the designation of ITIL 4 Managing Professional
Provide candidates with an understanding of the new ITIL 4 Foundation concepts and definitions, including the key differences between the previous iteration of ITIL and ITIL 4 and how they can be practically applied
Provide candidates with an understanding of the key elements from each one of the four ITIL Managing Professional (MP) modules:
Create, Deliver and Support
Drive Stakeholder Value
High Velocity IT and Direct
Plan and Improve
ITIL 4 Foundation
View the ITIL® Managing Professional Transition Training Course Outline
From the ITIL 4 Foundation Module:
- Understand the key concepts of service management
- Understand how the ITIL guiding principles can help an organization adopt and adapt service management
- Understand the four dimensions of service management
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system
- Understand the activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect
From the ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver and Support Module:
- Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver, and support services
- Know how relevant ITIL practices contribute to the creation, delivery and support across the SVS and Value streams
- Know how to create, deliver and support services
From the ITIL 4 Specialist High Velocity IT Module:
- Understand concepts regarding the high-velocity nature of the digital enterprise, including the demand it places on IT
- Understand the digital product lifecycle in terms of the ITIL ‘operating model’
- Understand the importance of the ITIL Guiding Principles and other fundamental concepts for delivering high velocity IT
From the ITIL 4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value Module:
- Understand how customer journeys are designed
- Know how to foster stakeholder relationships
- Know how to shape demand and define service offerings
- Know how to onboard and offboard customers and users
- Know how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption / provisioning)
- Know how to realise and validate service value
From the ITIL 4 Strategist Direct Plan and Improve Module:
- From the ITIL 4 Strategist Direct Plan and Improve Module:
- Understand the scope and activities relevant to Direct and plan
- Understand the role of GRC and how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of Organizational Change Management to direction, planning and improvement