- Ways to Train:
- Live Classroom Class is delivered at a Centriq location with a live instructor actually in the classroom.
- Live Virtual Class Class is delivered live online via Centriq's Virtual Remote technology. Student may attend class from home or office or other location with internet access.
- HD Class Class is delivered via award winning HD-ILT at Centriq's facility. Students view the live instructor utilizing a 60'' HD monitor.
- Ways to Buy:
- Retail Class can be purchased directly via check, credit card, or PO.
- CV Centriq Vouchers Class is available for students using Centriq Vouchers.
- CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible Class is available to students utilizing Centriq Choice Pass program.
- SA SATV Eligible Class is available for students utilizing Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers.
- CLC Cisco Learning Credit Class is available for students using Cisco Learning Credits.
|Start Date||End Date||Duration||Days||Start Time||End Time||Time Zone||Location||Ways to Train||Ways to Buy||Price|
|04.27.21||04.29.21||3 Days||T-TH||8:30AM||4:30PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers||
|05.25.21||05.27.21||3 Days||T-TH||8:30AM||4:30PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers||
|06.22.21||06.24.21||3 Days||T-TH||8:30AM||4:30PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers||
This three-day course is designed to teach those in a systems administrator or Development Operations (DevOps) role how to create automatable and repeatable deployments of networks and systems on the AWS platform. The course covers the specific AWS features and tools related to configuration and deployment, in addition to best practices for configuring and deploying systems.
Please note this class is only available through Centriq's partner network. Separate Terms & Conditions will apply to registrations.
Systems Administrators, Software Developers - especially those in DevOps roles.
AWS Technical Essentials, background in either software development or systems administration, proficiency in maintaining operating systems at the command line, basic knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP).
View the System Operations on AWS Training Course Outline
Module 1: Understanding Systems Operations on AWS
Module 2: Tooling and Automation
Module 3: Computing (Servers)
Module 4: Computing (Scaling and Name Resolution)
Module 5: Computing (Serverless and Containers)
Module 6: Computing (Database Services)
Module 7: Networking
Module 8: Storing and Archiving
Module 9: Monitoring and Security
Module 10: Managing Resource Consumption
Module 11: Creating Automated and Repeatable Deployments