- Ways to Train:
- Live Classroom Class is delivered at a Centriq location with a live instructor actually in the classroom.
- Live Virtual Class Class is delivered live online via Centriq's Virtual Remote technology. Student may attend class from home or office or other location with internet access.
- HD Class Class is delivered via award winning HD-ILT at Centriq's facility. Students view the live instructor utilizing a 60'' HD monitor.
- Ways to Buy:
- Retail Class can be purchased directly via check, credit card, or PO.
- CV Centriq Vouchers Class is available for students using Centriq Vouchers.
- CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible Class is available to students utilizing Centriq Choice Pass program.
- SA SATV Eligible Class is available for students utilizing Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers.
- CLC Cisco Learning Credit Class is available for students using Cisco Learning Credits.
|Start Date||End Date||Duration||Days||Start Time||End Time||Time Zone||Location||Ways to Train||Ways to Buy||Price|
|04.26.21||04.28.21||3 Days||M-W||8:30AM||4:30PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers||
|05.18.21||05.20.21||3 Days||T-TH||8:30AM||4:30PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers||
|06.28.21||06.30.21||3 Days||M-W||8:30AM||4:30PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers||
During this three-day course, you will learn the essential skills to architect your IT solutions on AWS. You’ll gain in-depth knowledge of the AWS platform and how to leverage AWS services for your specific cloud-based application. This training provides current AWS cloud best practices and AWS architecture principles covering the entire process of designing IT infrastructure from beginning to end. Since AWS introduces an average of 200 new features and services annually, it is critical that you study the most recent innovations. You will also explore case studies with a variety of AWS infrastructure designs and strategies. After the course, you will be fully equipped to build and scale a more efficient and reliable IT solution on the AWS cloud environment.
Please note this class is only available through Centriq's partner network. Separate Terms & Conditions will apply to registrations.
Individuals who are responsible for designing cloud infrastructure and reference architectures; Systems engineers and developers who are responsible for designing and implementing architectures on AWS.
AWS Technical Essentials or equivalent experience; working knowledge of distributed systems; familiarity with general networking concepts, working knowledge of multi-tier architectures; familiarity with cloud computing concepts.
You will be fully equipped to build and scale a more efficient and reliable IT solution on the AWS cloud environment.
View the Architecting on AWS Training Course Outline
Module 1: Core AWS Knowledge
Module 2: Designing Your Environment
Module 3: Making Your Environment Highly Available
Module 4: Forklifting an Existing Application onto AWS
Module 5: Event-Driven Scaling
Module 6: Automating and Decoupling Your Infrastructure
Module 7: Designing Storage at Scale
Module 8: Hosting a New Web Application on AWS
Module 9: The Four Pillars of the Well-Architected Framework
Module 10: Disaster Recovery and Failover Strategies
Module 11: Troubleshooting Your Environment
Module 12: Large-Scale Design Patterns and Case Studies