- Ways to Train:
- Live Classroom Class is delivered at a Centriq location with a live instructor actually in the classroom.
- Live Virtual Class Class is delivered live online via Centriq's Virtual Remote technology. Student may attend class from home or office or other location with internet access.
- HD Class Class is delivered via award winning HD-ILT at Centriq's facility. Students view the live instructor utilizing a 60'' HD monitor.
- Ways to Buy:
- Retail Class can be purchased directly via check, credit card, or PO.
- CV Centriq Vouchers Class is available for students using Centriq Vouchers.
- CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible Class is available to students utilizing Centriq Choice Pass program.
|Start Date||End Date||Duration||Days||Start Time||End Time||Time Zone||Location||Ways to Train||Ways to Buy||Price|
|11.15.21||11.17.21||3 Days||M-W||8:30AM||4:00PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible||
|12.01.21||12.03.21||3 Days||W-F||8:30AM||4:00PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible||
|01.04.22||01.06.22||3 Days||T-TH||8:30AM||4:00PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible||
|02.14.22||02.16.22||3 Days||M-W||8:30AM||4:00PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible||
ITIL 4 is built on the established core of best practice in
the ITIL guidance. ITIL 4 provides a practical and flexible approach to move to
the new world of digital transformation and embrace an end-to-end operating
model for the delivery and operation of products and services. ITIL 4 also
provides a holistic end-to-end picture that integrates frameworks such as Lean
IT, Agile, and DevOps.
This ITIL® 4 Foundation Training course includes one ITIL® (4) Foundation exam voucher. The exam is taken on the final afternoon of class for students who attend in-person; virtual students will receive their exam voucher and instructions on how to schedule via PeopleCert. Virtual students test via online proctor process. Students should test from a non-work device to avoid any issues or delays with meeting the ExamShield and online proctors’ requirements for testing.
The ITIL® (4) Foundation course is based on the exam specifications specified by AXELOS for the ITIL® (4) Foundation certification. The fundamental objective of this course is to help the participants understand the key concepts of service management and the ITIL 4 service management framework and prepare for the ITIL® (4) Foundation exam. In addition, this course offers a rich learning experience that helps the participants understand ITIL 4 and relate ITIL to their own work environment. This rich learning experience is supported by additional learning tools such as pre-course reading materials, post-course reading material, and a set of quick reference cards.
Centriq is an ITIL® Licensed Affiliate via PeopleCert on behalf of AXELOS.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The ITIL® (4) Foundation course fundamentally targets the participants in the IT and business domains who wish to take first steps in service management or who are familiar with earlier versions of ITIL and/or other sources of industry best practice and wish to learn about ITIL 4. This course and the related certification can be beneficial for the following roles:
- IT Support Staff
- IT Consultants
- Business Managers
- Business Process Owners
- IT Developers
- Service Providers
- System Integrators
None, although a familiarity with IT service delivery will be beneficial.
At the end of this ITIL® 4 Foundation Training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the key concepts of ITIL service management.
- Understand how ITIL guiding principles can help an organization to adopt and adapt ITIL service management.
- Understand the four dimensions of ITIL service management.
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system, and activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect.
- Understand the key concepts of continual improvement.
- Learn the various ITIL practices and how they contribute to value chain activities.
View the ITIL®4 Foundation Training Course Outline
Module 1: Course Introduction
- Let’s Get to Know Each Other
- Course Overview
- Course Learning Objectives
- Course Structure
- Course Agenda
- Introduction to IT Service Management in the Modern World
- Introduction to ITIL 4
- Case Study: Axle Car Hire
- Case Study: The CIOs Vision for Axle
- Exam Details
Module 2: Service Management: Key Concepts
- Value and Value Co-Creation
- Value: Service, Products, and Resources
- Service Relationships
- Value: Outcomes, Costs, and Risks
Module 3: The Guiding Principles
- The Seven Guiding Principles
- Applying the Guiding Principles
Module 4: The Four Dimensions of Service Management
- Organizations and People
- Information and Technology
- Partners and Suppliers
- Value Streams and Processes
- External Factors and Pestle Model
Module 5: Service Value System
- Overview of Service Value System
- Overview of the Service Value Chain
Module 6: Continual Improvement
- Introduction to Continual Improvement
- The Continual Improvement Model
- Relationship between Continual Improvement and Guiding Principles
Module 7: Overview of ITIL Practices
- Purpose of ITIL Practices
- The Continual Improvement Practice
- The Change Control Practice
- The Incident Management Practice
- The Problem Management Practice
- The Service Request Management Practice
- The Service Desk Practice
- The Service Level Management Practice