- Ways to Train:
- Live Classroom Class is delivered at a Centriq location with a live instructor actually in the classroom.
- Live Virtual Class Class is delivered live online via Centriq's Virtual Remote technology. Student may attend class from home or office or other location with internet access.
- HD Class Class is delivered via award winning HD-ILT at Centriq's facility. Students view the live instructor utilizing a 60'' HD monitor.
- Ways to Buy:
- Retail Class can be purchased directly via check, credit card, or PO.
- CV Centriq Vouchers Class is available for students using Centriq Vouchers.
- CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible Class is available to students utilizing Centriq Choice Pass program.
|Start Date||End Date||Duration||Days||Start Time||End Time||Time Zone||Location||Ways to Train||Ways to Buy||Price|
|Request a Date|
In today’s business environment, companies expect employees to have skills such as communication, time management, leadership, and many others in order to be successful and effective. These “soft” skills are just as important (if not more important) than the “technical” skills actually required for the job.
In Centriq’s Professional Development Workshops, students will develop skills in active listening, conflict management, negotiation, networking, teamwork, coaching and feedback, emotional intelligence, motivation, goal setting, delegation, organizational skills, setting priorities, decision-making, problem solving, stress management, creativity/innovation, change management, and flexibility/adaptability.
PD-TM01 – Time Management is the start of the Time Management series. The major goal of this series is to give you a better understanding of how to organize and plan your time so you can work smarter and be more productive and effective.
In this 3-hour session, you will learn how to manage your workflow and office space, establish a routine, end procrastination, organize files, and manage your workload (including responding to emails and phone calls). Includes discussion on organizational skills and practical tips to organize your work and your resources to be more efficient, prepared, reliable, and punctual and also setting priorities and learning to identify tasks along an importance and urgency continuum and sort into a matrix.
Students will use various methods, tools, and techniques to learn the material including assessments, role-playing, presentations and lectures, scenarios, research, group work, brainstorming, reflection, and discussion.
Other Leadership Workshops You May Enjoy:
· PD-TM02 – Goal Setting
· PD-TM03 – Delegation
· Recorded Webinar: (Exclusively available to ProDev Pass Holders)
o PD-TM04 – Stress Management*
This training is intended for business professionals seeking to improve their time management, organization and prioritization abilities.
Organize yourself and your workspace for peak efficiency.
Understand the importance of, and the most useful techniques for, setting and achieving goals.
Identify the right things to be doing and develop plans for doing them.
Learn what to delegate and how to delegate well.
Take control of things that can derail your workplace productivity.
View the Time Management Training Course Outline
- Typical Strategies
- Four Priorities
- Connecting with People
- SPIRIT Goals
- SMARTER Goals
- Letting Things Go
- Filing Tips
- Email Tips