- Ways to Train:
- Live Classroom Class is delivered at a Centriq location with a live instructor actually in the classroom.
- Live Virtual Class Class is delivered live online via Centriq's Virtual Remote technology. Student may attend class from home or office or other location with internet access.
- HD Class Class is delivered via award winning HD-ILT at Centriq's facility. Students view the live instructor utilizing a 60'' HD monitor.
- Ways to Buy:
- Retail Class can be purchased directly via check, credit card, or PO.
- CV Centriq Vouchers Class is available for students using Centriq Vouchers.
- AP AP Eligible Class is available to students utilizing Centriq's unique Annual Pass program.
- SA SATV Eligible Class is available for students utilizing Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers.
- CLC Cisco Learning Credit Class is available for students using Cisco Learning Credits.
|Start Date||End Date||Duration||Days||Start Time||End Time||Time Zone||Location||Ways to Train||Ways to Buy||Price|
|08.12.19||08.16.19||5 Days||M-F||9:00AM||4:30PM||Central||St. Louis||Live Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers AP Annual Pass Eligible||
Rapid changes in technology, market demands, and expectations have paved the way for the conceptualization and implementation of Agile methods and values in many organizations. Agile relies on adaptive planning and iterative development and delivery. It focuses primarily on the value of people in getting the job done effectively. SAMC™ Certified Professionals should appreciate the concepts of Agile development and have the ability to compare and choose the Agile methodology appropriate in a given situation.
This course includes two certification exams:
- SCRUMstudy Agile Master Certified (SAMC™)
- To be administered at the conclusion of Day 3 of class
- SCRUMstudy Scrum Master Certification (SMC™)
- To be administered at the conclusion of Day 5 of class
Exam Format (for both exams)
- Multiple choice
- 100 questions per exam
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 120 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam
- Current pass rate: 93%
Upon successful completion of the exam:
- Applicants will be awarded the SCRUMstudy Agile Master Certified (SAMC™) and SCRUMstudy Scrum Master Certification (SMC™) certificate by SCRUMstudy.
- Applicant’s name will be added to the SCRUMstudy Certification Registry.
- The certificate can be added to applicant’s LinkedIn profile.
- If applicant is unable to pass the exam the first time, a maximum of two Free Exam Retakes are available.
To maintain the certification status, SCRUMstudy Agile Master Certified (SAMC™) professionals will need to earn 40 re-certification credits every 3 years.
Project Managers and Team leaders will learn fundamental concepts, basic execution strategies, and will prepare for both exams which are delivered in-class during this course. It is strongly recommended that your organization plans to or already has adopted Scrum/Agile in before you take this bootcamp style course.
Please note that this is a bootcamp course: the Agile Master Certification exam is taken in-class on the third day of class and the Scrum Master Certification exam is taken in-class on the fifth day. For more information on the exams, please see the "Introduction" above.
There are no specific prerequisites for this course. However, in order to derive the best value from the course, participants should have work experience that has exposed them to some aspects of the system development process.
View Course Outline
Agile Master Certification (SAMC: SCRUMStudy Agile Master Certification)
2. Agile Overview
Why use Agile?
Adaptive Project Management
The Agile Manifesto
Declaration of Interdependence
Difference between Waterfall and Agile
3. Domains of Agile Practices
I. Value-Driven Delivery
II. Stakeholder Engagement
III. Team Performance Practices
IV. Adaptive Planning
V. Problem Detection and Resolution
VI. Continuous Improvement
Agile Tools and Artifacts
4. Lean Kanban Software Development
Understanding Lean Software Development
Understanding Kanban software development
Definition of Lean Kanban
Implementing Lean Kanban
Overview of Scrum
Why Use Scrum?
Scalability of Scrum
Scrum and Kanban
6. Extreme Programming (XP)
7. Test-Driven Development (TDD)
8. Dynamic Systems Development Methods (DSDM)
The Process .
10. Feature Driven Development (FDD)
Core Values Roles
11. Comparison of Agile Methods
12. Best Fit Analysis Tool
13. Blitz Planning.
14. Scrum of Scrums (SoS) Meeting
Transition to Scrum
Mapping Traditional Roles to Scrum
Maintaining Stakeholder Involvement
Importance of Executive Support
Questions Backlog and Expectations Log Review
Agile Master Certification administered in-class.
Scrum Master Certification (SMC)
Days Four and Five
Agile and Scrum Overview
The Need for Agile
Adaptive Project Management
What has changed?
Scrum Aspects Scrum Processes
Core Role: Product Owner
Core Role: Scrum Master
Core Role: Scrum Team
Scrum Project Phases
Plan and Estimate Phase
Review and Retrospect Phase
Scalability of Scrum
Scrum in Programs and Portfolios
Scrum Master Certification administered in-class.