- Ways to Train:
- Live Classroom Class is delivered at a Centriq location with a live instructor actually in the classroom.
- Live Virtual Class Class is delivered live online via Centriq’s Virtual Remote technology. Student may attend class from home or office or other location with internet access.
- HD Class Class is delivered via award winning HD-ILT at Centriq’s facility. Students view the live instructor utilizing a 60” HD monitor.
- Ways to Buy:
- Retail Class can be purchased directly via check, credit card, or PO.
- V Voucher Eligible Students may use Centriq Vouchers to attend any Voucher Eligible class.
- AP AP Eligible Class is available to students utilizing Centriq’s unique Annual Pass program.
- SA SATV Eligible Class is available for students utilizing Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers.
- CLC Cisco Learning Credit Cisco Learning Credit
|Start Date||End Date||Duration||Days||Start Time||End Time||Time Zone||Location||Ways to Train||Ways to Buy||Price|
|Request a Date|
*Please note, this course is available as a private class only. It is not available for open enrollment.
In order to succeed with agile, teams and organizations should focus first on “being agile” as a foundation for success in “doing agile.” This track’s learning objectives delve into key concepts such as adaptive planning, value-driven development, progressive elaboration and frequent feedback for continuous improvement.
This course prepares for and includes a voucher for the ICP (ICAgile Certified Professional).
Since the ICP is foundational and a prerequisite for certifications in all other ICAgile tracks, the ICP credential has the broadest target audience. It is appropriate for those new to agile, and for practitioners who recognize the need to focus on “being” agile in addition to “doing” agile. Typical roles include Developers, Testers, Architects, Managers, Project Managers, BAs and many more.
Have been on or are closely involved in building or enhancing a software product or application.
View Course Outline
● Origins of Agile
● Agile Manifesto
● Agile beyond software development
Culture & Mindset
● The Agile mindset
● Establishing the Agile mindset
● Agile in context
Creating Shared Understanding
● Developing soft skills
● Understanding communication barriers
● Sharing knowledge
● Physical work environments
● Collaboration techniques
● Techniques for shared understanding
Shifts in Roles
● Incremental development
● Value-based work
● Retaining quality
● Work-in-progress (WIP)
● Continuous integration
● Continuous delivery
● Cost & benefit of frequent delivery
● Including Customers and Users
Defining the customer
● User involvement
● User feedback
Planning and Adapting
Process & Project Adaptation
● Process adaptation
● Project adaptation