- Ways to Train:
- Live Classroom Class is delivered at a Centriq location with a live instructor actually in the classroom.
- Live Virtual Class Class is delivered live online via Centriq's Virtual Remote technology. Student may attend class from home or office or other location with internet access.
- HD Class Class is delivered via award winning HD-ILT at Centriq's facility. Students view the live instructor utilizing a 60'' HD monitor.
- Ways to Buy:
- Retail Class can be purchased directly via check, credit card, or PO.
- CV Centriq Vouchers Class is available for students using Centriq Vouchers.
- CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible Class is available to students utilizing Centriq Choice Pass program.
|Start Date||End Date||Duration||Days||Start Time||End Time||Time Zone||Location||Ways to Train||Ways to Buy||Price|
|08.09.21||08.12.21||4 Days||M-TH||10:00AM||4:00PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers||
|09.20.21||09.23.21||4 Days||M-TH||10:00AM||4:00PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers||
|10.11.21||10.14.21||4 Days||M-TH||10:00AM||4:00PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers||
|12.06.21||12.09.21||4 Days||M-TH||10:00AM||4:00PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers||
Create, configure, manage, and troubleshoot OpenShift clusters
Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: Operating a Production Kubernetes Cluster (DO280) teaches you how to install and administer the Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform. This hands-on, lab-based course shows you how to install, configure, and manage OpenShift clusters and deploy sample applications to further understand how developers will use the platform.
OpenShift is a containerized application platform that allows enterprises to manage container deployments and scale their applications using Kubernetes. OpenShift provides predefined application environments and builds upon Kubernetes to provide support for DevOps principles such as reduced time to market, infrastructure-as-code, continuous integration (CI), and continuous delivery (CD).
This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 8.0 and Openshift Container Platform 4.5.
Please note this class is only available through Centriq's partner network. Separate Terms & Conditions will apply to registrations.
- System and Software Architects interested in understanding features and functionality of an OpenShift cluster
- System Administrators interested in the initial establishment of a cluster
- Cluster Operators interested in the ongoing maintenance of a cluster
- Site Reliability Engineers interested in the ongoing maintenance and troubleshooting of a cluster
PrerequisitesPrerequisites for this course
- Become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator, or demonstrate equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administration experience
- Complete Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift (DO180), or demonstrate equivalent experience with containers, Kubernetes, and OpenShift basics
- Describe the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform cluster installation and update processes
- Troubleshoot application deployments
- Configure authentication using local users
- Control access to projects using role-based access control (RBAC)
- Configure service and container networking
- Configure pod scheduling using labels and selectors
- Limit compute resource usage
- Scale a cluster
- Monitor cluster events and alerts
View the Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: Operating a Production Kubernetes Cluster Training Course Outline
Describe the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
Learn the components of Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform and how they interact.
Verify a Cluster
Verify a cluster is installed and healthy.
Configure authentication with an identity provider.
Control Access to OpenShift Resources
Define and apply role-based access controls and protect sensitive information with secrets.
Configure OpenShift Networking Components
Identify the components of OpenShift software-defined networking and configure some of the components.
Control Pod Scheduling
Control which nodes a pod runs on.
Scale an OpenShift Cluster
Control the size of an OpenShift cluster.
Perform Cluster Updates
Describe how to perform a cluster update.
Manage the Cluster with the Web Console
Manage the OpenShift cluster using the web console.
Verify, manage, and troubleshoot an OpenShift cluster for enterprise use.