- Ways to Train:
- Live Classroom Class is delivered at a Centriq location with a live instructor actually in the classroom.
- Live Virtual Class Class is delivered live online via Centriq's Virtual Remote technology. Student may attend class from home or office or other location with internet access.
- HD Class Class is delivered via award winning HD-ILT at Centriq's facility. Students view the live instructor utilizing a 60'' HD monitor.
- Ways to Buy:
- Retail Class can be purchased directly via check, credit card, or PO.
- CV Centriq Vouchers Class is available for students using Centriq Vouchers.
- CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible Class is available to students utilizing Centriq Choice Pass program.
|Start Date||End Date||Duration||Days||Start Time||End Time||Time Zone||Location||Ways to Train||Ways to Buy||Price|
|Request a Date|
Red Hat System Administration III (RH254) is designed for experienced Linux administrators who require networking and security administration skills. With a heavy emphasis on practical, hands-on labs, this course is tightly aligned with experienced Linux administrators' job tasks and the skills required for advancement. Focus is placed on enhancing the students' automation skills to securely configure, deploy and manage network services including DNS, Apache, SMTP, and network file sharing. In addition, this course emphasizes security, including monitoring, packet filtering, access controls, and SELinux. At the completion of this course, students already familiar with the RHCT/RHCSA administration skills will have exposure to all competencies tested by the RHCSA and RHCE exams.
If you're interested in taking a RedHat exam, Centriq has testing kiosk available on a self-serve basis. Review this link for more information:
Please note this class is only available through Centriq's partner network. Separate Terms & Conditions will apply to registrations.
- Senior Linux system administrators who require networking and security administration skills
- Linux IT professionals who currently have RHCT/RHCSA certification, and are interested in earning an RHCE certification
- Linux IT professionals that can demonstrate the competencies needed to earn an RHCT/RHCSA, but have not passed the RHCSA exam provided with the Red Hat System Administration II course
- RHCSA Rapid Track Course (RH200) or Red Hat System Administration I & II
- Equivalent experience to the RHCSA Rapid Track Course
- Skills required to earn an RHCT/RHCSA certification
- Confirmation of the correct skill set required for this course can be obtained by passing the online pre-assessment quiz at redhat.com/explore/pre-assessment
View the Red Hat System Administration III: Data Center Services for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Training Course Outline
- Enhancing user security
- Disk management with iSCSI
- System and network activity monitoring
- Network management and packet filtering
- Software management
- Web service management
- File sharing across platforms
- Basic SMTP management