The IT Career Program is seven hours a day, five days a week for four months. The students focus entirely on the technology job skills that are in demand in the job marketplace today. No history, no sociology – just technology. And, it is hands-on. Students learn technology by doing technology, which includes numerous hands-on lab exercises each week which require a demonstration of their technology skills.
Full Stack Web Developer
The Full Stack Web Developer Program involves 13 intensive weeks of (primarily) C# .NET training. This program is designed to give students the knowledge and job skills required to immediately contribute to a business’ development and database management needs. Students focus on three distinct areas: Fundamentals, Database Development, Mobile Responsive Web Development.
Systems & Security Administrator
The Systems & Security Administrator Program involves 13 intensive weeks of IT and network infrastructure training – primarily focusing on a Microsoft Windows Server 2016 environment. This program is designed to give students the knowledge and job skills required to immediately contribute to a business’ network management needs. Students focus on six distinct areas: Hardware, Operating Systems, Networking, Network Administration, Security, and Business Communication Skills. The curriculum is designed to give students the skill sets associated with the most in-demand CompTIA and Microsoft certifications.
Full Stack Web Developer Grads
- Visual Studio
- Understanding and Applying Basic/Advanced Concepts:
- Data Types
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Dependency Injection
- Inversion of Control
- Understanding of SQL
- SQL Server 2016/SSMSE R2
- Understanding of IIS/HTTP
- Understanding of ASP.NET MVC5
- Angular v1.0
- LINQ; Ajax; ADO.NET & Entity Framework
- Understanding of HTML5/CSS 3
- Responsive Web Design using Bootstrap and Media Queries
Business/Soft Skills Acquired:
- Introduction to Agile vs Waterfall
- Requirements Gathering
- Effective Communication
- Presentation Skills
Systems & Security Administrator Grads
- Understanding Computer Fundamentals
- Configuring Desktop Hardware
- Installation and Configuration
- Managing Active Directory
- Securing Domain with GPO’s
- Windows and Linux
- Basic Network Configuration
- Managing DHCP & DNS
- Planning and Design
- Securing Networks
Business/Soft Skills Acquired:
- Effective Communication & Conflict Resolution
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Project Management Fundamentals
Associated Certification Exams:
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA): Server Fundamentals
After four intensive months of learning, the students still have to demonstrate the mastery of their technology skillsets via their Project Presentation. The projects take two weeks to complete and at the end, the students must give a presentation and explanation of their project in front of a packed room.
Thanks again for providing a very good selection of candidates. Centriq has done an excellent job in training and providing plenty of qualified Techs.
I'm pushing all my Centriq candidates first and then using my other schools. Keep the good candidates coming!
Call Dayna Schroeder at (913) 322-7038 or message her with the form on the left.
Call Christina Johnston at (314) 450-4719 or message her with the form on the left.