How often have you heard a news story about an organization experiencing a data breach or some other type of hacking incident? Seems like it’s weekly (if not daily). Being on the offense vs the defense is always easier in an instance like that, which is where Secure Coding becomes crucial.
Centriq Training instructor Michael Osborne will be delivering a free lunch & learn at our Leawood, KS location on November 15, 2018 from Noon – 1:00 p.m.
Join us as Michael addresses the following points and questions:
- Why does Secure Coding matter? (What could possibly go wrong?)
- How do we identify our vulnerabilities?
- Incorporating Secure Coding Practices in the design and development process.
- Demonstration of how to mitigate common vulnerabilities.
- Where does testing fit into the process?
- How do we monitor for attacks in the production environment?
Registration for this event is now closed.
We hope 1 – 2 people from your company will be able to attend. Lunch will be provided by Centriq.