Microsoft Word Lunch & Learn
Date: WEDNESDAY, january 10, 2018
Time: NOON – 1:00 PM
This complimentary Microsoft Word seminar will be demonstration based and cover the following:
- Fantastic Features: Learn to create electronic forms using form controls such as text content, date picker, drop-down list, check box, and more. Also, learn to protect the form and collect data.
- Terrific Tips and Tricks – Many topics will be discussed to include:
- Inserting a horizontal line and random text with special commands,
- Using Spike Cut and Paste,
- Selecting a vertical rectangular area,
- Creating customized keyboard shortcut keys,
- Finding and replacing text using Wildcards, Codes, and/or Expressions,
- Eliminating leading and/or trailing spaces easily,
- Learning about Sticky Keys including how to use them or turn them off
- Turning on and using Key Tips
- Awesome Add-ins: Learn to use free apps such as Wikipedia, Consistency Checker, Rhymes, Writing Tips, QR Codes, and Emoji Keyboard.
- Outstanding Options: Learn about setting advanced options to use Speech Recognition (read aloud and dictate), send outlined text directly to PowerPoint to create slides on the fly, recover unsaved documents, sum a list of typed values quickly, and inspect documents for accessibility, compatibility, and hidden properties.
We hope 1 – 2 people from your company will be able to attend. Lunch will be provided by Centriq starting at Noon; the presentation will begin at 12:15.