Centriq Training – a Gold Microsoft Learning Partner – utilizes Microsoft Official Curriculum and Microsoft Certified Trainers to deliver System Center and Virtualization, as well as Hyper-V training courses.
Centriq’s Class Schedule includes a complete list of System Center and Virtualization, as well as Hyper-V courses.
Available System Center, Virtualization, and Hyper-V training course topics
- Installing and configuring the Hyper-V Server Role
- Virtual Machine Networks, movement and Hyper-V replica
- Windows Server Backup and Data Protection Manager
- Generation 2 Virtual Machines
- Cross-Version Live Migration
- Online VHDX Resizing
- Dynamic Virtual Switch Load Balancing
- Virtual Receive Side Scaling (vRSS)
- Fundamentals of MOF and ITIL
- Design workflows for automated incident routing and escalation
- Implement runbook automation activities with Orchestrator 2012
See all available Microsoft System Center, Virtualization, and Hyper-V training classes here.
Centriq offers live, instructor-in-the-classroom Microsoft technology training in Kansas City and St. Louis. However, we also offer the option of attending live classes from your home or office – no matter where you are located – via our Live Virtual Class technology.
Most Microsoft technology classes are eligible for Microsoft SATV’s, Centriq Vouchers and our unique Annual Pass program. Classes are also available for Custom/Private Classes delivered on-site at your facility or at our Kansas City or St. Louis training facilities. Contact Centriq for more information.