Centriq Training – a Gold Microsoft Learning Partner – utilizes Microsoft Official Curriculum and Microsoft Certified Trainers to deliver SQL Server training courses.
Centriq’s Class Schedule includes a complete list of SQL Server 2008, 2012, and 2017 courses.
Available SQL Server training course topics
- Leading projects, designing solutions and identifying problems
- Implementing and maintaining analysis, integration and reporting services
- Fundamentals and advanced querying
- Developing databases
- Implementing a data warehouse
- Designing self-service business intelligence and big data solutions
See all available Microsoft SQL Server training classes here.
Centriq offers live, instructor-in-the-classroom Microsoft technology training in Kansas City and St. Louis. However, we also offer the option of attending live classes from your home or office – no matter where you are located – via our Live Virtual Class technology.
Most Microsoft technology classes are eligible for Microsoft SATV’s, Centriq Vouchers and our unique Annual Pass program. Classes are also available for Custom/Private Classes delivered on-site at your facility or at our Kansas City or St. Louis training facilities. Contact Centriq for more information.