Microsoft SQL Server Training Classes
Available Microsoft SQL Server Training Classes
- MS-20764: Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure*
- MS-10990: Analyzing Data with SQL Server Reporting Services*
- MS-20762: Developing SQL Databases*
- MS-20767: Implementing a SQL Data Warehouse*
- MS-20761: Querying Data with Transact-SQL*
- MS-10985: Introduction to SQL Databases
- MS-10987: Performance Tuning and Optimizing SQL Databases
- MS-20778: Analyzing Data with Power BI
- MS-SQL: SQL: Querying
SQL Server is Microsoft's relational database management system that enables organizations to build Hybrid platforms, mission-critical apps and Big Data solutions with confidence.
Centriq’s Class Schedule includes a complete list of SQL Server 2008, 2012, and 2017 courses.
Available SQL Server training course topics: Leading projects, designing solutions and identifying problems, Implementing and maintaining analysis, integration and reporting services, Fundamentals and advanced querying, Developing databases, Implementing a data warehouse, Querying and Designing self-service business intelligence and big data solutions.