Centriq Training – a Gold Microsoft Learning Partner – utilizes Microsoft Official Curriculum and Microsoft Certified Trainers to deliver PowerShell training courses.
Centriq’s Class Schedule includes a complete list of PowerShell courses.
Available PowerShell training course topics
- PowerShell to query SharePoint content
- WMI and CIM
- Cmdlets and Microsoft .NET Framework
- XML Data Files
- Remote management of single or multiple Windows-based servers
- Automation capabilities of day-to-day tasks
- Improved cmdlet discovery and simplified, consistent syntax across all cmdlets
- Integrated Scripting Environment (ISE)
See all available Windows PowerShell training classes here.
Centriq offers live, instructor-in-the-classroom Microsoft technology training in Kansas City and St. Louis. However, we also offer the option of attending live classes from your home or office – no matter where you are located – via our Live Virtual Class technology.
Most Microsoft technology classes are eligible for Microsoft SATV’s, Centriq Vouchers and our unique Annual Pass program. Classes are also available for Custom/Private Classes delivered on-site at your facility or at our Kansas City or St. Louis training facilities. Contact Centriq for more information.