contact us to purchase or Learn More
Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) ON-DEMAND TITLES
- 10961MOD: Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell
- 10747MOD: Administering System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- 20413MOD: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
- 20483MOD: Programming in C#
- 20331MOD: Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
- 20341MOD: Core Solutions of Exchange Server 2013
- 20410MOD: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- 20411MOD: Administering Windows Server 2012
- 20412MOD: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- 20417MOD: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012
- 20697-1MOD: Installing and Configuring Windows 10
- 10267MOD: Intro to Web Development with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- 10982MOD: Supporting and Troubleshooting Windows 10 in the Enterprise
- 10962MOD: Advanced Automated Administration with Windows PowerShell
- 20461MOD: Querying Microsoft SQL Server
- 20334MOD: Core Solutions of Microsoft Skype for Business 2015
- 20462MOD: Administering Microsoft SQL Server Databases
- 10748MOD: Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- 20463MOD: Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server
- 10969MOD: Active Directory Services with Windows Server
- 10964MOD: Cloud and Datacenter Monitoring with System Center Operations Manager
- 10972MOD: Administering the Web Server (IIS) Role of Windows Server
- 20332MOD: Advanced Solutions of SharePoint Server 2013
- 20342MOD: Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- 10967MOD: Fundamentals of a Windows Server 2012 Infrastructure
- 20488MOD: Developing Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Core Solutions
- 10965MOD: IT Service Management with System Center Service Manager
- 20695MOD: Deploying Windows Desktops and Enterprise Applications
- 10985MOD: Introduction to SQL Databases
- 20761MOD: Querying Data with Transact-SQL
- 40389MOD: Windows Server 2016 First Look Clinic (This is a free mini-course)
- 20345-1MOD: Administering Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
- 20762MOD: Developing SQL Databases
- 20345-2MOD: Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
- 20696MOD: Managing Enterprise Devices and Apps using System Center Configuration Manager
High-quality content, direct from the source. MOC On-Demand is brought to you by the people who write the software. The content is based on the same official courseware we use in our instructor-led training, and videos feature engaging experts hand-selected by Microsoft.
Live hands-on labs. Unlike other on-demand offerings that offer simulated labs, MOC On-Demand gives you a live, real-time environment for hands-on training. In fact, it’s the same Microsoft hands-on Labs environment used in the classroom.
Immediate feedback on mastery. MOC On-Demand’s modular course structure lets you control what order you follow while you learn at your own pace. You can concentrate on what you don’t know, or focus on what you need to know right now. Knowledge checks tell you whether you’ve mastered the content and are ready to move on.
MOC On-Demand puts you in control of your learning experience, and it’s only available through certified Microsoft Learning Partners like Centriq.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the new On-Demand product Microsoft is introducing?
Microsoft is making a new On-Demand training product available through its partners. The product is an integrated on-line training experience that includes video, labs, exercises, text and knowledge checks. The customer experiences all of all of this through an on-demand course player.
Who is the target audience for MOC On-Demand?
The target audiences are experienced IT Professionals and Developers looking to enhance their knowledge of Microsoft technologies, when they cannot take time away from work and/or prefer to learn at their own pace.
What is the course structure of MOC On-Demand?
Each MOC On-Demand course is made up of self-paced video modules that map to the MOC flow, 3 to 8 minutes in length each, with short knowledge check assessments at the end of each module. Upon course completion a longer Course Assessment gauges student knowledge retention.
What content is delivered in a MOC On-Demand course?
In many ways, the new On-Demand training product is structured similarly to MOC, with similar pacing and objectives covered within a course. Course titles available and course names will also mirror MOC. The objective of MOC On-Demand is to provide customers with the in-depth skills necessary to fully utilize Microsoft technologies.
How long is each course?
Each MOC On-Demand title is 30 to 40 hours of training content, including Microsoft hands-on labs.
Will a student be Microsoft certified after completing a MOC On-Demand course and passing the last knowledge check?
No. The knowledge checks are an excellent way to ensure the student has learned the material, but they are not certification exams. The student will still have to take and pass a Microsoft Certification exam to be certified.
Will the student receive a certificate of completion to prove course completion? What about gamification or badges?
A student will have the ability to print or save a completion certificate to show course completion. Gamification is planned for the future, but will not be a part of the January 12, 2016 launch.
Can SATV's be used for MOC On-Demand?
Yes, Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers (SATV's) can be used to purchase MOC On-Demand. Centriq's package of MOC On-Demand and DMOC has a 5 SATV unit redemption quantity.
How long will clients have access to an online course?
The time frame is 90 days from course activation.
How will MOC On-Demand content differ from unofficial video content available elsewhere?
There's no better source for content than the people who wrote the software. MOC On-Demand is official Microsoft content authored, presented and produced by Microsoft approved persons. MOC On-Demand also includes Microsoft-hosted hands-on labs.