Centriq Training – a Gold Microsoft Learning Partner – utilizes Microsoft Official Curriculum and Microsoft Certified Trainers to deliver Exchange, Lync and Office 365 training courses.
Centriq’s Class Schedule includes a complete list of Exchange Server, Lync and Office 365 courses covering topics such as:
- Deployment and management
- Transitioning from Exchange Server 2003/2007 to 2010 or 2013
- Client Access Server
- Security and Outlook Configurations
- Unified Messaging Server role and components
- Design and Configure Enterprise Voice
- Design and configure network services
- Plan and configure a Lync online hybrid solution
- Enterprise Unified Communications
- Dial-in conferencing and conferencing capabilities
- SIP commands and analyze SIP logs
With its 20 classroom facility, Centriq is the only training provider offering live, instructor-in-the-classroom Microsoft technology training in Kansas City. However, we also offer the option of attending live classes from your home or office – no matter where you are located – via our Live Virtual Class technology.
Most Microsoft technology classes are eligible for Microsoft SATV’s, Centriq Vouchers and our unique Annual Pass program. Classes are also available for Custom/Private Classes delivered at Centriq or at your company’s location. Contact Centriq for more information.