Centriq Training – a Gold Microsoft Learning Partner – utilizes Microsoft Official Curriculum and Microsoft Certified Trainers to deliver Exchange and Lync training courses.
Centriq’s Class Schedule includes a complete list of Exchange Server and Lync courses.
Available Exchange Server and Lync training course topics
- Deployment and management
- Transitioning from Exchange Server 2003/2007 to 2010 or 2013
- Client Access Server
- Security and Outlook Configurations
- Unified Messaging Server role and components
- Design and Configure Enterprise Voice
- Design and configure network services
- Plan and configure a Lync online hybrid solution
- Enterprise Unified Communications
- Dial-in conferencing and conferencing capabilities
- SIP commands and analyze SIP logs
See all available Microsoft Exchange Server and Lync training classes here.
Centriq offers live, instructor-in-the-classroom Microsoft technology training in Kansas City and St. Louis. However, we also offer the option of attending live classes from your home or office – no matter where you are located – via our Live Virtual Class technology.
Most Microsoft technology classes are eligible for Microsoft SATV’s, Centriq Vouchers and our unique Annual Pass program. Classes are also available for Custom/Private Classes delivered on-site at your facility or at our Kansas City or St. Louis training facilities. Contact Centriq for more information.