Centriq Training – a Gold Microsoft Learning Partner – utilizes Microsoft Official Curriculum and Microsoft Certified Trainers to deliver BizTalk Server training courses.
Centriq’s Class Schedule includes a complete list of BizTalk Server courses.
Available BizTalk Server training course topics
- Design and Use XLANG Schedules
- Integrate Existing Applications
- Define Document Specs and Spec Transformations
- Monitor and Log Run-Time Activity
- Running BizTalk Applications in the Cloud (IaaS)
- Integrating with RESTful Services and Cloud-Based Services on Windows Azure
- Installation, Configuration and Disaster Recovery
- Community Tools and Best Practices
- Create EDI-Based Solutions
- Design Maps that Execute Custom XSLT
- De-batch flat-file & XML interchanges
- BAM API
- Designing and Executing Health Checks
- System Center Operations Manager and BizTalk 360
See all available Microsoft BizTalk Server training classes here.
Centriq’s BizTalk Server courses are delivered by Live Virtual Class technology, which allows you to attend live classes from your home or office – no matter where you are located.
Most Microsoft technology classes are eligible for Microsoft SATV’s, Centriq Vouchers and our unique Annual Pass program. Classes are also available for Custom/Private Classes delivered on-site at your facility or at our Kansas City or St. Louis training facilities. Contact Centriq for more information.