ITIL Awareness training is a short, introductory course perfectly suited for almost all employees in any industry. Centriq offers a high-level course targeted towards IT professionals responsible for planning and executing service management improvement initiatives. Employees outside of IT will benefit from the training as well.
This course is for anyone with or without prior experience or knowledge of ITIL and will help prepare you for ITIL® Foundations class.
Reasons to take ITIL Awareness:
- The benefits of ITIL are explained in a high-level way professionals from all fields can understand.
- It provides an introduction to ITIL vocabulary.
- An explanation of the Lifecycle is included.
- It is the perfect starting point for embarking upon an ITIL education.
itil awareness Training
The best way to begin understanding the principals of ITIL® is to take the following training class:
ITIL 2011 is the latest evolution of ITIL. ITIL Awareness is an important first step when beginning to consider the implementation of ITIL and an effective, efficient component of an ITIL implementation program. Click here for more details and request a date for training.
Additional ITIL Training Classes
Centriq Training is an ITIL® Licensed Affiliate via PeopleCert on behalf of AXELOS and offers authorized training for all levels of ITIL certifications, such as:
- ITIL® Foundation Certification (2011 Edition)
- ITIL® 2011 Continual Service Improvement (CSI)
- ITIL® 2011 Service Strategy (SS)
- ITIL® 2011 Service Transition (ST)
- ITIL® Practitioner
- ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle Course (MAL)
- ITIL® 2011 Service Offerings and Agreements (SOA)