Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM) is part of the Cisco Collaboration portfolio and provides reliable, secure, scalable, and manageable call control and session management.
Cisco Unified Communications training
The best way to gain new Cisco skills or prepare for a Cisco Unified Communications certification is to take one or all of the following training classes:
Cisco Collaboration certifications
Cisco Unified Communications software is part of the Cisco Collaboration portfolio, so the training courses able will prepare you for one of the following Collaboration certifications.
CCNA Collaboration Exams:
- 210-060 CICD
- 210-065 CIVND
CCNP Collaboration Exams:
- 300-070 CIPTV1
- 300-075 CIPTV2
- 300-080 CTCOLLAB
- 300-085 CAPPS
CCIE Collaboration Exam include:
Centriq Training is an authorized Pearson Vue testing center. To schedule your certification exam, contact us at 913.322.7000 or 314.644.6400.
Additional Cisco Training Classes
Centriq Training – in partnership with Sunset Learning Institute – offers authorized Cisco training for all levels of all Cisco technologies and training courses covering Cisco technologies and Cisco certifications such as:
- Implementing Cisco Wireless Network Fundamentals (WIFUND)**
- Cisco Voice Fundamentals for Contact Centers v8.0 (CVFCC)**
- Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric v5.0**
- Administering Unified Contact Center Enterprise with CVP Part 1 (AUCCE1) v10.0**
- Administering Unified Contact Center Enterprise with CVP Part 2 (AUCCE2) v10.0**
- Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions (SENSS)**
- Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing 6.0 **
- Troubleshooting Cisco IP Telephony and Video (CTCOLLAB) v1.0)**View more
Interested? Get More FREE Information:
When using a higher level of certification to extend other certifications, the expiration date of other certifications will extend to the expiration date of the higher certification (i.e.: If you have one year left on your CCNA certification and you earn a CCIE certification (which has a two-year certification life) then both your CCIE certification and your CCNA certification will expire two years from the date you achieved the CCIE certification). For more information, view Cisco’s How to Recertify page.