What is ccna routing & switching?
As Enterprises migrate toward controller based architectures, the role and skills required of a core network engineer are evolving and more vital than ever. To prepare for this network transition, the CCNA Routing and Switching certification will not only prepare you with the knowledge of foundational technologies but ensure you stay relevant with skill sets needed for the adoption of next-generation technologies.
ccna routing & switching Training
The best way to prepare for this certification is to take the following training class:
The Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1 (ICND1) v3.0 course provides the foundational understanding of network layers 1-3 that are applicable to core routing and switching plus other advanced technologies. Click here for more details and to view upcoming dates.
The Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 2 (ICND2) v3.0 course provides network administrators with the knowledge and skills needed to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot a small enterprise network. Click here for more details and to view upcoming dates.
The eight-day CCNA Routing & Switching v3 Bootcamp combines all of the content from ICND1 training and ICND2 training into one course. Click here for more details and to view upcoming dates.
To earn this Cisco certification, you must pass the following exams:
Centriq Training is an authorized Pearson Vue testing center. To schedule your certification exam, contact us at 913.322.7000 or 314.644.6400.
Additional Cisco Training Classes
Centriq Training – in partnership with Sunset Learning Institute – offers authorized Cisco training for all levels of all Cisco technologies and training courses covering Cisco technologies and Cisco certifications such as:
- CCNA Certification Bootcamp (Non-Authorized)
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 v3.0 (In-Classroom ILT Modality)
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 v3.0 (In-Classroom ILT Modality)
- Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) v2.0**
- Implementing Cisco Switched Networks (SWITCH) v2.0**
- Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT) v2.0**
Interested? Get More FREE Information:
CCNA Routing and Switching certifications are valid for three years. To recertify, pass ONE of the following before the certification expiration date:
- Pass any current Associate-level exam except for ICND1 exam, or
- Pass any current 642-XXX Professional-level or any 300-XXX Professional-level exam, or
- Pass any current 642-XXX Cisco Specialist exam (excluding Sales Specialist exams or MeetingPlace Specialist exams, Implementing Cisco TelePresence Installations (ITI) exams, Cisco Leading Virtual Classroom Instruction exams, or any 650 online exams), or
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam, or
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam OR current CCDE Practical Exam, or
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications
When using a higher level of certification to extend other certifications, the expiration date of other certifications will extend to the expiration date of the higher certification (i.e.: If you have one year left on your CCNA Routing and Switching certification and you earn a CCIE certification (which has a two-year certification life) then both your CCIE certification and your CCNA Routing and Switching certification will expire two years from the date you achieved the CCIE certification).