What is CCENT?
CCENT certified professionals have the knowledge and skill to install, operate, and troubleshoot a small enterprise branch network, including basic network security. Having your CCENT means you have what it takes to manage a small, enterprise branch network. A CCENT is your first step toward CCNA certification and will help you stand out from the crowd in entry-level positions.
The best way to prepare for this certification is to take the following training class:
The Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1 (ICND1) v3.0 course provides the foundational understanding of network layers 1-3 that are applicable to core routing and switching plus other advanced technologies. Click here for more details and to view upcoming dates.
To earn this Cisco certification, you must pass the following exam:
Centriq Training is an authorized Pearson Vue testing center. To schedule your certification exam, contact us at 913.322.7000 or 314.644.6400.
Additional Cisco Training Classes
Centriq Training – in partnership with Sunset Learning Institute – offers authorized Cisco training for all levels of all Cisco technologies and training courses covering Cisco technologies and Cisco certifications such as:
- CCNA Certification Bootcamp (Non-Authorized)
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 v3.0 (In-Classroom ILT Modality)
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 v3.0 (In-Classroom ILT Modality)
- Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) v2.0**
- Implementing Cisco Switched Networks (SWITCH) v2.0**
- Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT) v2.0**
Interested? Get More FREE Information:
CCENT certifications are valid for three years. To recertify, pass ONE of the following exams before the certification expiration date:
- Pass the current ICND1 exam, or
- Pass any current Associate-level exam or
- Pass any current 642-XXX Professional-level or any 300-XXX Professional-level
- Pass any current 642-XXX Cisco Specialist exam (excluding Sales Specialist exams or MeetingPlace Specialist exams, Implementing Cisco TelePresence Installations (ITI) exams, Cisco Leading Virtual Classroom Instruction exams, or any 650 online exams), or
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam, or
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam OR current CCDE Practical Exam, or
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications.