Amazon Web Services Training
Available Amazon Web Services Training Classes
- AWS-ADVARC: Advanced Architecting on AWS
- AWS-ARCHIT: Architecting on AWS
- AWS-CSA Exam Prep: Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional (Optional)
- AWS-BDATA: Big Data on AWS
- AWS-DODEVA: Developing on AWS
- AWS-DEVOPS: DevOps Engineering on AWS
- AWS-BUSESS: AWS Business Essentials
- AWS-TECESS: AWS Technical Essentials
- AWS-CSOA Exam Prep: Exam Readiness: AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate (Optional)
- AWS-SYSOPS: System Operations on AWS
- AWS-SECENG: Security Engineering on AWS
- View All Amazon Web Services Training Courses
Amazon Web Services (AWS) certifications help validate your cloud-computing skills. Get the AWS training you need, available in Kansas City, St. Louis and online.
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) training offered by Centriq is designed for cloud practitioners, IT architects, developers and those in operations roles. The AWS learning paths will help build a user’s cloud-computing skills and to accelerate their transition to the Cloud.
There are four role-based learning paths with associate certifications: Cloud Practitioner, Architect, Developer, and Operations. Each of the learning paths begins with a technical essentials course that acts as the foundation for all role-based learning paths.
Centriq has partnered with one of three AWS Official Learning Centers in the United States and Canada) to provide public, private and custom AWS course solutions. To learn more about AWS learning paths, role-based certificates and how to train, please reach out to us. We’ll help you choose the right path for you and your team.