The Amazon Web Services training offered by Centriq is designed to teach systems administrators, developers, or IT architects how to optimize the use of the AWS Cloud by understanding AWS services and how these services fit into a cloud solution.
After completing the course, you will be able to:
- Describe the benefits of the AWS cloud platform and global infrastructure
- Design architectures based on AWS recommended principles and best practices
- Deploy EC2 Instances using the console and command line tools
- Demonstrate knowledge of user identity, permissions, and security best practices used with AWS
- Setup networking services with Amazon VPC
- Implement elasticity and scalability for servers and applications
- Build systems and applications with high availability, load balancing, and redundancy
- Monitor the health of EC2 instances
- Manage resource consumption and understand cost optimization
- Operate application management services such as CloudFormation and AWS OpsWorks
Centriq’s Amazon Web Services (AWS) training classes are delivered by Live Virtual Class technology, which allows you to attend live classes from your home or office – no matter where you are located.
Most AWS classes are eligible for Centriq Vouchers. Classes are also available for Custom/Private Classes delivered at Centriq’s Kansas City IT training facility or at your company’s location. Contact Centriq for more information.