- Ways to Train:
- Live Classroom Class is delivered at a Centriq location with a live instructor actually in the classroom.
- Live Virtual Class Class is delivered live online via Centriq's Virtual Remote technology. Student may attend class from home or office or other location with internet access.
- HD Class Class is delivered via award winning HD-ILT at Centriq's facility. Students view the live instructor utilizing a 60'' HD monitor.
- Ways to Buy:
- Retail Class can be purchased directly via check, credit card, or PO.
- CV Centriq Vouchers Class is available for students using Centriq Vouchers.
- CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible Class is available to students utilizing Centriq Choice Pass program.
|Start Date||End Date||Duration||Days||Start Time||End Time||Time Zone||Location||Ways to Train||Ways to Buy||Price|
|11.30.21||11.30.21||1 Day||T||8:30AM||4:00PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers||
|01.03.22||01.03.22||1 Day||M||8:30AM||4:00PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers||
ITIL® is the world's leading best practice framework for implementing IT service management. Organizations use ITIL to plan, implement, support, and improve services and create value for their customers. In this course, you will learn the foundational knowledge and skills for adopting and adapting best practices for IT service management (ITSM) in your organization.
This course is approved by PeopleCert. While it’s not required that these materials are delivered by an accredited trainer in a certified training organization, it is strongly recommended that the trainer have the appropriate ITIL expertise.
Centriq is an ITIL® Licensed Affiliate via PeopleCert on behalf of AXELOS.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
AudienceThis course is designed for anyone who would like a bird’s eye view of IT Service Management, its principles and practices, and how it will help you deliver better value to your customers. It is appropriate for all IT staff and management of organizations who work closely with IT to support business requirements.
PrerequisitesTo ensure your success in this course, some level of work experience in IT service support or IT service delivery is highly recommended.
In this course, you will identify and describe the components of the ITIL 4 IT service management approach.
- Define ITIL and its key concepts.
- Identify the components of the ITIL framework.
- Analyze the ITIL practices and guiding principles.
- Identify the components and functions of the ITIL SVS.
View the ITIL®4 Awareness Training Course Outline
Lesson 1: ITIL 4 Overview
Topic A: Introduction to ITIL
Topic B: Key Concepts of ITIL
Lesson 2: The ITIL Framework
Topic A: The Four Dimensions of Service Management
Topic B: The ITIL Service Value System
Lesson 3: The ITIL Practices and Principles
Topic A: The ITIL Practices
Topic B: The ITIL Guiding Principles
Lesson 4: The ITIL Service Value System
Topic A: Governance
Topic B: The Service Value Chain
Topic C: Continual Improvement