- Ways to Train:
- Live Classroom Class is delivered at a Centriq location with a live instructor actually in the classroom.
- Live Virtual Class Class is delivered live online via Centriq's Virtual Remote technology. Student may attend class from home or office or other location with internet access.
- HD Class Class is delivered via award winning HD-ILT at Centriq's facility. Students view the live instructor utilizing a 60'' HD monitor.
- Ways to Buy:
- Retail Class can be purchased directly via check, credit card, or PO.
- CV Centriq Vouchers Class is available for students using Centriq Vouchers.
- CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible Class is available to students utilizing Centriq Choice Pass program.
|Start Date||End Date||Duration||Days||Start Time||End Time||Time Zone||Location||Ways to Train||Ways to Buy||Price|
|09.27.21||09.27.21||1 Day||M||8:30AM||4:00PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible||
|12.08.21||12.08.21||1 Day||W||8:30AM||4:00PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible||
PowerPoint is part of the Microsoft Office suite. You can use PowerPoint to create presentations that can combine text, graphics, charts, clip art, and WordArt. The PowerPoint interface provides easy access to commands so that the process of creating visually appealing presentations is simple and intuitive.
*Note - This course is delivered on the 2019 version of the product & prepares students for the Microsoft Office Specialist and Expert exams for PowerPoint 2019. Using an older version of Office today? There is 10% difference between 2013, 2016 and 2019.
Students will get the most out of this course if their goal is to become proficient in using Microsoft PowerPoint to create basic presentations. Students should have little or no experience using Microsoft PowerPoint or any other presentation program.
*Note – If you are unsure what course level you should take, you might consider taking a short self-assessment available.
In order to be successful in this course, a learner should be comfortable using a personal computer and Microsoft Windows 10 including:
- Keyboard: Delete, Backspace, ESC, CTRL, Function keys, Number keypad
- Mouse: Left-click, Right-click, Double-click, Drag and Drop, Select/Highlight
- Windows: Toolbars, Maximize, Minimize, Move, Resize, Close
- File Management: Navigate to folders and files
*Note - If you need to boost your basic computer skills (listed above) before attending this course, you might benefit from completing our MO-CB101: Computer Basics course first.
In addition, potential students should be able to multitask, as the structure of this class will require you to listen, watch, read, type, and write often all at the same time.
After completing this course, students will know how to:
- Open and interact with PowerPoint and how to save and close presentations
- Modify the structure of a presentation, and arrange and format its various elements
- Work with shapes and images
- Import and create charts and tables
- Create custom slide presentations and create WordArt from text
- Use printing options
View the Microsoft Office PowerPoint: Level 1 Training Course Outline
Lesson 1: Getting Started with PowerPoint 2019
Topic A: Navigate the PowerPoint Environment
Topic B: View and Navigate a Presentation
Topic C: Use PowerPoint Help
Lesson 2: Developing a PowerPoint Presentation
Topic A: Create and Save a Presentation
Topic B: Edit Text
Topic C: Work with Slides
Topic D: Design a Presentation
Lesson 3: Performing Advanced Text Editing Operations
Topic A: Format Characters
Topic B: Format Paragraphs
Lesson 4: Adding and Arranging Graphical Elements
Topic A: Insert Images
Topic B: Insert Shapes
Topic C: Create SmartArt
Topic D: Insert Icons and 3D Models
Topic E: Arrange and Size Objects
Lesson 5: Modifying Graphical Elements
Topic A: Format Images
Topic B: Format Shapes
Topic C: Customize SmartArt
Topic D: Format Icons
Topic E: Format 3D Models
Topic F: Animate Objects
Lesson 6: Preparing to Deliver Your Presentation
Topic A: Review Your Presentation
Topic B: Apply Transitions
Topic C: Print a Presentation
Topic D: Deliver Your Presentation