- Ways to Train:
- Live Classroom Class is delivered at a Centriq location with a live instructor actually in the classroom.
- Live Virtual Class Class is delivered live online via Centriq's Virtual Remote technology. Student may attend class from home or office or other location with internet access.
- HD Class Class is delivered via award winning HD-ILT at Centriq's facility. Students view the live instructor utilizing a 60'' HD monitor.
- Ways to Buy:
- Retail Class can be purchased directly via check, credit card, or PO.
- CV Centriq Vouchers Class is available for students using Centriq Vouchers.
- CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible Class is available to students utilizing Centriq Choice Pass program.
|Start Date||End Date||Duration||Days||Start Time||End Time||Time Zone||Location||Ways to Train||Ways to Buy||Price|
|09.30.21||09.30.21||1 Day||TH||8:30AM||4:30PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible||
|12.08.21||12.08.21||1 Day||W||8:30AM||4:00PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible||
Outlook is a Microsoft application that you can use to send and receive email. Email is an electronic message sent from one computer to another. You can also use Outlook as a personal organizer; for example, you can schedule meetings and appointments and keep track of tasks and contacts.
*Note - This course is delivered on the 2019 version of the product & prepares students for the Microsoft Office Specialist and Expert exams for Outlook 2019. Using an older version of Office today? There is 10% difference between 2013, 2016 and 2019.
Students will get the most out of this course if their goal is to become proficient in using Microsoft Outlook to create basic email. Students should have little or no experience using Microsoft Outlook or any other email program.
*Note – If you are unsure what course level you should take, you might consider taking a short self-assessment available.
In order to be successful in this course, a learner should be comfortable using a personal computer and Microsoft Windows 10 including:
- Keyboard: Delete, Backspace, ESC, CTRL, Function keys, Number keypad
- Mouse: Left-click, Right-click, Double-click, Drag and Drop, Select/Highlight
- Windows: Toolbars, Maximize, Minimize, Move, Resize, Close
- File Management: Navigate to folders and files
*Note - If you need to boost your basic computer skills (listed above) before attending this course, you might benefit from completing our MO-CB101: Computer Basics course first.
In addition, potential students should be able to multitask, as the structure of this class will require you to listen, watch, read, type, and write often all at the same time.
After completing this course, students will know how to:
- How to open and interact with Outlook, and how to navigate and view its different areas
- How to create email messages, how to act on those you've received, how to add content to a message, and how to use signatures
- How to store information about other people using contacts, how to use contact groups, and how to use the People pane
- How to track your work using tasks, how to manage existing tasks, and how to assign tasks to others
- How to manage your calendar using appointments, how to schedule meetings with other people, and how to navigate the calendar
- About customization options for the ribbon, how to change interface options, and how to manage your messages using Quick Steps
View the Microsoft Office Outlook: Level 1 Training Course Outline
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Outlook 2019
Topic A: Navigate the Outlook Interface
Topic B: Work with Messages
Topic C: Access Outlook Help
Lesson 2: Formatting Messages
Topic A: Add Message Recipients
Topic B: Check Spelling and Grammar
Topic C: Format Message Content
Lesson 3: Working with Attachments and Illustrations
Topic A: Attach Files and Items
Topic B: Add Illustrations to Messages
Topic C: Manage Automatic Message Content
Lesson 4: Customizing Message Options
Topic A: Customize Reading Options
Topic B: Track Messages
Topic C: Recall and Resend Messages
Lesson 5: Organizing Messages
Topic A: Mark Messages
Topic B: Organize Messages Using Folders
Lesson 6: Managing Your Contacts
Topic A: Create and Edit Contacts
Topic B: View and Print Contacts
Lesson 7: Working with the Calendar
Topic A: View the Calendar
Topic B: Create Appointments
Topic C: Schedule Meetings
Topic D: Print the Calendar
Lesson 8: Working with Tasks and Notes
Topic A: Create Tasks
Topic B: Create Notes