- Ways to Train:
- Live Classroom Class is delivered at a Centriq location with a live instructor actually in the classroom.
- Live Virtual Class Class is delivered live online via Centriq's Virtual Remote technology. Student may attend class from home or office or other location with internet access.
- HD Class Class is delivered via award winning HD-ILT at Centriq's facility. Students view the live instructor utilizing a 60'' HD monitor.
- Ways to Buy:
- Retail Class can be purchased directly via check, credit card, or PO.
- CV Centriq Vouchers Class is available for students using Centriq Vouchers.
- CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible Class is available to students utilizing Centriq Choice Pass program.
|Start Date||End Date||Duration||Days||Start Time||End Time||Time Zone||Location||Ways to Train||Ways to Buy||Price|
|10.08.21||10.08.21||1 Day||F||8:30AM||4:00PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers||
|11.19.21||11.19.21||1 Day||F||8:30AM||4:00PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers||
Please note this class is only available through Centriq's partner network. Separate Terms & Conditions will apply to registrations.
AudienceThis course is intended for solutions Architects who are preparing to take the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional exam.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect associate level certification
- Two or more years of hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS
This course is designed to teach you how to:
- Navigate the logistics of the examination process
- Understand the exam structure and question types
- Identify how questions relate to AWS architectural concepts
- Interpret the concepts being tested by an exam question
- Allocate your time spent studying for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional exam
View the Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional (Optional) Training Course Outline
Lesson 1 : Testing center information and expectations
Lesson 2 : Exam overview and structure
Lesson 3 : Content domains and question breakdown
Lesson 4 : Topics and concepts within content domains
Lesson 5 : Question structure and interpretation techniques
Lesson 6 : Practice exam questions