- Ways to Train:
- Live Classroom Class is delivered at a Centriq location with a live instructor actually in the classroom.
- Live Virtual Class Class is delivered live online via Centriq's Virtual Remote technology. Student may attend class from home or office or other location with internet access.
- HD Class Class is delivered via award winning HD-ILT at Centriq's facility. Students view the live instructor utilizing a 60'' HD monitor.
- Ways to Buy:
- Retail Class can be purchased directly via check, credit card, or PO.
- CV Centriq Vouchers Class is available for students using Centriq Vouchers.
- CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible Class is available to students utilizing Centriq Choice Pass program.
|Start Date||End Date||Duration||Days||Start Time||End Time||Time Zone||Location||Ways to Train||Ways to Buy||Price|
|11.09.21||11.11.21||3 Days||T-TH||8:30AM||4:30PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers||
In this course, you will learn the most common DevOps patterns to develop, deploy, and maintain applications on the AWS platform. We will explore the core principles of the DevOps methodology and examine a number of use cases applicable to startup, small- to medium-sized business, and enterprise development scenarios.
Please note this class is only available through Centriq's partner network. Separate Terms & Conditions will apply to registrations.
System Administrators, Software Developers
Systems Operations on AWS or Developing on AWS, working knowledge of one or more high-level programming languages, such as C#, Java, PHP, Ruby, or Python, intermediate knowledge of administering Linux or Windows systems at the command-line level.
View the DevOps Engineering on AWS Training Course Outline
Lesson 1 : DevOps and DevSecOps
Lesson 2 : The AWS Command Line Interface (AWS CLI)
Lesson 3 : Deployment strategies and developer tools
Lesson 4 : Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
Lesson 5 : AWS developer tools
Lesson 6 : Automated testing on AWS
Lesson 7 : Configuration management
Lesson 8 : Building AMIs and Amazon EC2 Systems Manager
Lesson 9 : Containers: Docker and Amazon ECS