- Ways to Train:
- Live Classroom Class is delivered at a Centriq location with a live instructor actually in the classroom.
- Live Virtual Class Class is delivered live online via Centriq's Virtual Remote technology. Student may attend class from home or office or other location with internet access.
- HD Class Class is delivered via award winning HD-ILT at Centriq's facility. Students view the live instructor utilizing a 60'' HD monitor.
- Ways to Buy:
- Retail Class can be purchased directly via check, credit card, or PO.
- CV Centriq Vouchers Class is available for students using Centriq Vouchers.
- AP AP Eligible Class is available to students utilizing Centriq's unique Annual Pass program.
- SA SATV Eligible Class is available for students utilizing Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers.
- CLC Cisco Learning Credit Class is available for students using Cisco Learning Credits.
|Start Date||End Date||Duration||Days||Start Time||End Time||Time Zone||Location||Ways to Train||Ways to Buy||Price|
|08.27.19||08.29.19||3 Days||T-TH||8:30AM||4:30PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers||
|10.29.19||10.31.19||3 Days||T-TH||8:30AM||4:30PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers||
In this three-day course, you will learn how to use the AWS SDK for developing secure and scalable cloud applications. The course provides in-depth knowledge about how to interact with AWS using code and covers key concepts, best practices, and troubleshooting tips.
Intermediate-level software developers.
In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language, working knowledge of core AWS services and public cloud implementation.
View Course Outline
Module 1: Introduction to Developing on AWS
Module 2: Choosing a Data Store
Module 3: Developing Storage Solutions with Amazon S3
Module 4: Developing Flexible NoSQL Solutions with Amazon DynamoDB
Module 5: Working with Events
Module 6: Developing Event-Driven Solutions with Amazon Kinesis Streams
Module 7: Developing Event-Driven Solutions with Amazon SWF, Amazon SQS, and Amazon SNS
Module 8: Developing Event-Driven Solutions with AWS Lambda
Module 9: Developing Secure Applications
Module 10: Caching Information for Scalability
Module 11: Monitoring Your Application and AWS Resources with Amazon CloudWatch
Module 12: Deploying Applications with AWS Elastic Beanstalk and AWS CloudFormation