- Ways to Train:
- Live Classroom Class is delivered at a Centriq location with a live instructor actually in the classroom.
- Live Virtual Class Class is delivered live online via Centriq's Virtual Remote technology. Student may attend class from home or office or other location with internet access.
- HD Class Class is delivered via award winning HD-ILT at Centriq's facility. Students view the live instructor utilizing a 60'' HD monitor.
- Ways to Buy:
- Retail Class can be purchased directly via check, credit card, or PO.
- CV Centriq Vouchers Class is available for students using Centriq Vouchers.
- CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible Class is available to students utilizing Centriq Choice Pass program.
|Start Date||End Date||Duration||Days||Start Time||End Time||Time Zone||Location||Ways to Train||Ways to Buy||Price|
|10.05.21||10.07.21||3 Days||T-TH||8:30AM||4:30PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers||
|11.16.21||11.18.21||3 Days||T-TH||8:30AM||4:30PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers||
This three-day course builds upon concepts introduced in Architecting on AWS. Advanced Architecting on AWS is intended for individuals who are experienced with designing scalable and elastic applications on the AWS platform. Building on concepts introduced in Architecting on AWS, this course covers how to build complex solutions which incorporate data services, governance, and security on AWS. This course introduces specialized AWS services, including AWS Direct Connect and AWS Storage Gateway to support Hybrid architecture. It also covers designing best practices for building scalable, elastic, secure, and highly available applications on AWS.
Please note this class is only available through Centriq's partner network. Separate Terms & Conditions will apply to registrations.
This course is intended for individuals who are experienced with designing scalable and elastic applications on the AWS platform.
Architecting on AWS, achieved AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate.
You will learn how to build complex solutions that incorporate data services, governance, and security on AWS.
View the Advanced Architecting on AWS Training Course Outline
Module 1: Architecting on AWS Review
Module 2: AWS Account Management
Module 3: Advanced Networking on AWS
Module 4: Deployment Management on AWS
Module 5: Build a Hybrid Architecture
Module 6: Optimize your use of Amazon S3
Module 7: Leverage Amazon ElastiCache to handle and store data at scale
Module 8: Build a Failover Solution with Amazon Route 53 and Amazon RDS Read Replication
Module 9: AWS Snowball
Module 10: Amazon S3 Transfer Acceleration
Module 11: AWS Storage Gateway
Module 12: Backing up and archiving data on AWS
Module 13: Migrating databases into AWS
Module 14: Designing for Big Data
Module 15: Amazon DynamoDB for Big Data
Module 16: DynamoDB Streams
Module 17: DynamoDB for Big Data Design Patterns
Module 18: Design for Large Scale Applications
Module 19: Deployment with Elastic Beanstalk
Module 20: Build Resilient Architectures Part A
Module 21: CloudFront Content Delivery and Automating WAF Rules
Module 22: Encryption and Security of Data
Module 23: KMS Envelope Encryption
Module 24: Design for Performance