- Ways to Train:
- Live Classroom Class is delivered at a Centriq location with a live instructor actually in the classroom.
- Live Virtual Class Class is delivered live online via Centriq's Virtual Remote technology. Student may attend class from home or office or other location with internet access.
- HD Class Class is delivered via award winning HD-ILT at Centriq's facility. Students view the live instructor utilizing a 60'' HD monitor.
- Ways to Buy:
- Retail Class can be purchased directly via check, credit card, or PO.
- CV Centriq Vouchers Class is available for students using Centriq Vouchers.
- CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible Class is available to students utilizing Centriq Choice Pass program.
- SA SATV Eligible Class is available for students utilizing Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers.
- CLC Cisco Learning Credit Class is available for students using Cisco Learning Credits.
|Start Date||End Date||Duration||Days||Start Time||End Time||Time Zone||Location||Ways to Train||Ways to Buy||Price|
|05.17.21||05.17.21||1 Day||M||8:30AM||4:30PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers||
|06.07.21||06.07.21||1 Day||M||8:30AM||4:30PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers||
In this one-day course you will be introduced to AWS products, services, and common solutions with demos, knowledge checks, and hands-on lab activities. By learning the basic fundamentals, you will become more proficient in AWS and be empowered to make informed decisions about IT solutions based on business requirements.
Please note this class is only available through Centriq's partner network. Separate Terms & Conditions will apply to registrations.
Students in this course are interested in AWS products, services and solutions.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
You will become more proficient in AWS and be empowered to make informed decisions about IT solutions based on business requirements.
View the AWS Technical Essentials Training Course Outline
Module 1: Introduction and History of AWS
Module 2: AWS Foundational Services: EC2, VPC, S3, EBS
Module 3: AWS Security, Identity, and Access Management: IAM
Module 4: AWS Databases: RDS, DynamoDB
Module 5: AWS Management Tools: Auto Scaling, CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing, Trusted Advisor