- Ways to Train:
- Live Classroom Class is delivered at a Centriq location with a live instructor actually in the classroom.
- Live Virtual Class Class is delivered live online via Centriq's Virtual Remote technology. Student may attend class from home or office or other location with internet access.
- HD Class Class is delivered via award winning HD-ILT at Centriq's facility. Students view the live instructor utilizing a 60'' HD monitor.
- Ways to Buy:
- Retail Class can be purchased directly via check, credit card, or PO.
- CV Centriq Vouchers Class is available for students using Centriq Vouchers.
- CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible Class is available to students utilizing Centriq Choice Pass program.
- SA SATV Eligible Class is available for students utilizing Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers.
- CLC Cisco Learning Credit Class is available for students using Cisco Learning Credits.
|Start Date||End Date||Duration||Days||Start Time||End Time||Time Zone||Location||Ways to Train||Ways to Buy||Price|
|Request a Date|
In this one-day course, business decision–makers will learn the benefits of cloud computing and how a cloud strategy can help you meet your business objectives. This course discusses the advantages of cloud computing for your business and the fundamentals of AWS, including financial benefits. This course also introduces you to compliance and security concepts to help you consider the AWS platform within your cloud computing strategy.
Please note this class is only available through Centriq's partner network. Separate Terms & Conditions will apply to registrations.
This course is intended for IT business decision makers and individuals who are new to working with AWS.
Working knowledge of IT infrastructure concepts, familiarity with basic finance concepts and basic IT security concepts.
View the Training Course Outline
Module 1: Getting started with the cloud
Module 2: Leveraging AWS for competitive advantages
Module 3: Cloud economics
Module 4: Security and compliance
Module 5: Migrating to the cloud