- Ways to Train:
- Live Classroom Class is delivered at a Centriq location with a live instructor actually in the classroom.
- Live Virtual Class Class is delivered live online via Centriq's Virtual Remote technology. Student may attend class from home or office or other location with internet access.
- HD Class Class is delivered via award winning HD-ILT at Centriq's facility. Students view the live instructor utilizing a 60'' HD monitor.
- Ways to Buy:
- Retail Class can be purchased directly via check, credit card, or PO.
- CV Centriq Vouchers Class is available for students using Centriq Vouchers.
- CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible Class is available to students utilizing Centriq Choice Pass program.
- SA SATV Eligible Class is available for students utilizing Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers.
- CLC Cisco Learning Credit Class is available for students using Cisco Learning Credits.
|Start Date||End Date||Duration||Days||Start Time||End Time||Time Zone||Location||Ways to Train||Ways to Buy||Price|
|09.01.20||09.01.20||1 Day||T||8:30AM||4:00PM||Central||Kansas City||Live Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible||
|10.07.20||10.07.20||1 Day||W||8:30AM||4:00PM||Central||Kansas City||Live Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible||
|12.09.20||12.09.20||1 Day||W||8:30AM||4:00PM||Central||Kansas City||Live Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible||
This course is applicable to Microsoft Office OneNote Windows10 and OneNote Online versions.
This hands on course will provide hands on training to create and organize notes, files, pictures and more in a digital notebook using the Windows 10 and the Web App versions. Understand the difference in synchronizing locally and in the Cloud. Explore the integration with Outlook and other Microsoft Office Products. Learn how to share your notebooks or sections with others for viewing or editing.
Any user or team that needs to get organized in our digital world. The need to access information on any device and to collaborate with others in real time.
- To ensure your success, we recommend that you have:
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Experience with accessing information via a web browser
At the conclusion of the OneNote section of the course, the student will be able to:
- Create a new notebook and then organize content by adding sections, pages, and subpages.
- Recognize navigational features and view options in the notebook.
- Create several content items including text, tables, pictures, links, attachments/file printouts, audio/video, web clippings, drawings/inking, and more including how to use the Researcher.
- Apply tags to content items to help organize and assist with follow-up.
- Explain and demonstrate how OneNote can be integrated with Outlook and other Office 365 apps.
- Share notebooks, sections, and pages with either view or edit permissions.
- Practice syncing changes between the Windows 10 desktop version and the online version stored in OneDrive or SharePoint.
- Identify ways to use your phone to send content to your OneNote notebook.
- Recognize the differences between the online version of OneNote and the Windows 10 desktop version.
View the Microsoft OneNote Training Course Outline
- OneNote App
Sections, Pages, Subpages
- Add/Rename/Move or Copy
- Save Page as Template
- Password Protect Section
- Search Pane Results
- Attachments/File Printouts
- Web clippings
Integration with Outlook and other Office 365 Apps
- Outlook Email Messages and Meeting Invites (Send to)
- Outlook Meeting Details (Insert)
- Insert Excel, Word, PowerPoint Objects (Print to)
Share Notebooks and Sections
- Collaborate with Others
- Control Permissions
- Show/Hide and View Changes by Authors
- Local and OneDrive/SharePoint
- Handwritten Notes
- Voice Memo
- Sticky Notes
- Article Links
- Pictures (Office Lens)