- Ways to Train:
- Live Classroom Class is delivered at a Centriq location with a live instructor actually in the classroom.
- Live Virtual Class Class is delivered live online via Centriq's Virtual Remote technology. Student may attend class from home or office or other location with internet access.
- HD Class Class is delivered via award winning HD-ILT at Centriq's facility. Students view the live instructor utilizing a 60'' HD monitor.
- Ways to Buy:
- Retail Class can be purchased directly via check, credit card, or PO.
- CV Centriq Vouchers Class is available for students using Centriq Vouchers.
- AP AP Eligible Class is available to students utilizing Centriq's unique Annual Pass program.
- SA SATV Eligible Class is available for students utilizing Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers.
- CLC Cisco Learning Credit Class is available for students using Cisco Learning Credits.
|Start Date||End Date||Duration||Days||Start Time||End Time||Time Zone||Location||Ways to Train||Ways to Buy||Price|
|12.03.19||12.03.19||1 Day||T||9:00AM||4:30PM||Central||St. Louis||Live Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers AP Annual Pass Eligible||
|12.16.19||12.16.19||1 Day||M||8:30AM||4:00PM||Central||Kansas City||Live Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers AP Annual Pass Eligible||
This course is applicable to Microsoft Office OneNote Windows10 and OneNote Online versions.
This hands on course will provide hands on training to create and organize notes, files, pictures and more in a digital notebook using the Windows 10 and the Web App versions. Understand the difference in synchronizing locally and in the Cloud. Explore the integration with Outlook and other Microsoft Office Products. Learn how to share your notebooks or sections with others for viewing or editing.
Any user or team that needs to get organized in our digital world. The need to access information on any device and to collaborate with others in real time.
- To ensure your success, we recommend that you have:
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Experience with accessing information via a web browser
View Course Outline
Open an Existing
Sections and Pages
Add / Name / Move / Copy
Print to OneNote
Save to OneNote
Search Pane Results
Tasks / Tags
Shared Notebooks and Sections
Collaborate with Others
Show / Hide / View Changes by Authors
Integration with Outlook and other Office 365 Apps
Insert Excel, Word, PowerPoint Objects
Clip and Save from the Web
Insert Videos into a Page