- Ways to Train:
- Live Classroom Class is delivered at a Centriq location with a live instructor actually in the classroom.
- Live Virtual Class Class is delivered live online via Centriq's Virtual Remote technology. Student may attend class from home or office or other location with internet access.
- HD Class Class is delivered via award winning HD-ILT at Centriq's facility. Students view the live instructor utilizing a 60'' HD monitor.
- Ways to Buy:
- Retail Class can be purchased directly via check, credit card, or PO.
- CV Centriq Vouchers Class is available for students using Centriq Vouchers.
- AP AP Eligible Class is available to students utilizing Centriq's unique Annual Pass program.
- SA SATV Eligible Class is available for students utilizing Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers.
- CLC Cisco Learning Credit Class is available for students using Cisco Learning Credits.
|Start Date||End Date||Duration||Days||Start Time||End Time||Time Zone||Location||Ways to Train||Ways to Buy||Price|
|11.19.19||11.19.19||1 Day||T||8:30AM||4:00PM||Central||Kansas City||Live Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers AP Annual Pass Eligible||
|12.05.19||12.05.19||1 Day||TH||9:00AM||4:30PM||Central||St. Louis||Live Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers AP Annual Pass Eligible||
|12.18.19||12.18.19||1 Day||W||8:30AM||4:00PM||Central||Kansas City||Live Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers AP Annual Pass Eligible||
The entire course is applicable to Microsoft Teams Desktop (only touches on the web app differences).
This 1 day hands on course will explore how to use features within Teams such as chat, online meetings, calls and more. Learn the core features of Teams and how it relates to other Office 365 apps to make your team more productive, like Planner, SharePoint and more.
AudienceAny business unit that needs a collaboration tool that provides global, remote, and dispersed teams with the ability to work together and share information via a common space. The need to utilize features like business messaging, calling, video meetings, file sharing, one-on-one chat, team chat, and more.
To ensure your success, we recommend that you have:
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Experience with accessing information via a web browser
- Familiarity with video and headset functionality online
View Course Outline
What is Microsoft Teams
Desktop vs Online versus
Add Remove Members and Owners
Channel Chats and chat options
Email a post
Features when posting
Save Post, Feeds, My Activity
Private Chats and chat options
Open in SharePoint & Version History
Edit and collaborate
Message, files, people
Activity & My Feed
Add OneNote Tab
Add Planner Tab