- Ways to Train:
- Live Classroom Class is delivered at a Centriq location with a live instructor actually in the classroom.
- Live Virtual Class Class is delivered live online via Centriq's Virtual Remote technology. Student may attend class from home or office or other location with internet access.
- HD Class Class is delivered via award winning HD-ILT at Centriq's facility. Students view the live instructor utilizing a 60'' HD monitor.
- Ways to Buy:
- Retail Class can be purchased directly via check, credit card, or PO.
- CV Centriq Vouchers Class is available for students using Centriq Vouchers.
- CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible Class is available to students utilizing Centriq Choice Pass program.
|Start Date||End Date||Duration||Days||Start Time||End Time||Time Zone||Location||Ways to Train||Ways to Buy||Price|
|01.03.22||01.07.22||5 Days||M-F||8:30AM||4:00PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers||
In this five-day instructor-led course, you'll learn about Microsoft 365 tenant and service management, Office 365 management, and Microsoft 365 identity management.
In Microsoft 365 tenant and service management, you will examine all the key components that must be planned for when designing your Microsoft 365 tenant. Once this planning phase is complete, you will learn how to configure your Microsoft 365 tenant, including your organizational profile, tenant subscription options, component services, user accounts and licenses, and security groups. Finally, you will learn how to manage your tenant, which includes the configuration of tenant roles and managing your tenant health and services.
With your Microsoft 365 tenant now firmly in place, you will examine the key components of Office 365 management. This begins with an overview of Office 365 product functionality, including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, additional product resources, and device management.
You will then transition to configuring Office 365, with a primary focus on configuring Office client connectivity to Office 365.
Finally, you will examine how to manage Office 365 ProPlus deployments, from user-driven client installations to centralized Office 365 ProPlus deployments. You will wrap up this section by learning how to configure Office Telemetry and Microsoft Analytics.
The course concludes with an in-depth examination of Microsoft 365 identity synchronization, with a focus on Azure Active Directory Connect. You will learn how to plan for and implement Azure AD Connect, how to manage synchronized identities, and how to implement password management in Microsoft 365 using multi-factor authentication and self-service password management.
You will learn how to add and manage applications in Azure Active Directory, including how to configure multi-tenant applications. You examine how to configure Azure AD Application Proxy, including how to install and register a connector and how to publish an on-premises app for remote access. Finally, you will examine how to design and manage solutions for external access. This includes licensing guidance for Azure AD B2B collaboration, creating a collaborative user, and troubleshooting a B2B collaboration.
This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role and have completed one of the Microsoft 365 role-based administrator certification paths.
- Completed a role-based administrator course such as Messaging, Teamwork, Security and Compliance, or Collaboration.
- A proficient understanding of DNS and basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services.
- A proficient understanding of general IT practices.
By actively participating in this course, you will learn about the following:
- Designing, configuring, and managing your Microsoft 365 tenant
- Office 365 product functionality
- Configuring Office 365
- Managing Office 365 ProPlus deployments
- Planning and implementing identity synchronization
- Implementing application and external access
View the Microsoft 365 Identity and Services Training Course Outline
- Planning Microsoft 365 in your On-premises Infrastructure
- Planning Your Identity and Authentication Solution
- Planning Your Service Setup
- Planning Your Hybrid Enviroment
- Planning Your Migration to Office 365
- Planning Your Microsoft 365 Experience
- Configuring Your Microsoft 365 Experience
- Managing User Accounts and Licenses in Microsoft 365
- Managing Security Groups in Microsoft 365
- Implementing Your Domain Services
- Leveraging FastTrack and Partner Services
- Exercise 1 - Set up a Microsoft 365 Trial Tenant
- Configuring Tenant Roles
- Managing Tenant Health and Services
- Exercise 1 - Manage Administration Delegation
- Exercise 2 - Configure Office 365 Message Encryption (OME)
- Exercise 3 - Monitor and Troubleshoot Office 365
- Exchange Online Overview
- SharePoint Online Overview
- Teams Overview
- Additional Resources Overview
- Device Management Overview
- Exercise 1 - Exchange Online Overview
- Exercise 2 - SharePoint Online Overview
- Exercise 3 - Teams Overview
- Office 365 Client Overview
- Configuring Office Client Connectivity to Office 365
- Managing User-Driven Client Installations
- Managing Centralized Office 365 ProPlus Deployments
- Configuring Office Telemetry
- Configuring Microsoft Analytics
- Exercise 1 - Prepare an Office 365 ProPlus Managed Installation
- Exercise 2 - Manage a Centralized Office 365 ProPlus Installation
- Exercise 3 - Deploy and Configure Office Telemetry Components
- Introduction to Identity Synchronization
- Planning for Azure AD Connect
- Implementing Azure AD Connect
- Managing Synchronized Identities
- Password Management in Microsoft 365
- Exercise 1 - Set up your organization for identity synchronization
- Exercise 2 - Implement Identity Synchronization
- Implementing Applications in Azure AD
- Configuring Azure AD App Proxy
- Designing Solutions for External Access