- Ways to Train:
- Live Classroom Class is delivered at a Centriq location with a live instructor actually in the classroom.
- Live Virtual Class Class is delivered live online via Centriq's Virtual Remote technology. Student may attend class from home or office or other location with internet access.
- HD Class Class is delivered via award winning HD-ILT at Centriq's facility. Students view the live instructor utilizing a 60'' HD monitor.
- Ways to Buy:
- Retail Class can be purchased directly via check, credit card, or PO.
- CV Centriq Vouchers Class is available for students using Centriq Vouchers.
- CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible Class is available to students utilizing Centriq Choice Pass program.
|Start Date||End Date||Duration||Days||Start Time||End Time||Time Zone||Location||Ways to Train||Ways to Buy||Price|
|11.15.21||11.18.21||4 Days||M-TH||8:30AM||4:00PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible||
|12.13.21||12.16.21||4 Days||M-TH||8:30AM||4:00PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible||
|01.10.22||01.13.22||4 Days||M-TH||8:30AM||4:00PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible||
|02.22.22||02.25.22||4 Days||T-F||8:30AM||4:00PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible||
This entire SharePoint Power User and Site Owner training course is applicable to SharePoint Online and focuses on the Modern Style.
The attendee will learn how to create a SharePoint site start to finish as well as manage the environment.
This SharePoint Power User and Site Owner training course takes a comprehensive look at the capabilities and features of SharePoint Online that an End User, Power User, Site Owner, Site Collections Administrator will use most frequently. Best practices and Governance discussed in each module. Additionally, we will explore all of Office 365, now branded Microsoft 365.
End Users, Power Users, Site Owners, Site Collections Administrators, Project Managers, Department Managers, Trainers, IT Professionals, Executive-level Management considering implementing SharePoint Online and Companies transitioning from SharePoint 2010, 2013, and 2016 on-premise; to SharePoint Online.
To ensure your success, we recommend that you have:
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Experience with accessing information via a web browser
- Currently using a SharePoint environment is recommended but not required.
View the Microsoft SharePoint Online Immersion Workshop Training Course Outline
- What is SharePoint
- Understand Site collections
- Navigation in SharePoint
- Power of Search
- What is an Office 365 App
- Office App verses Office Client
- Understand Permissions
- Governance Plan
Create, Populate and Manage SharePoint Site Apps
- All Site Content
- Create, Modify, and Delete Apps
- Quick Edit
- SharePoint Site Apps versus Office Client
- Real-time Collaboration
- App Settings
- Save Apps as Templates
- Create, Modify, and Delete Alerts
- Understand Sync
Customize SharePoint Apps to Fit Your Needs
- Create Custom Site Columns
- Customize and Control App Metadata
- Create and Apply Custom Views
- Utilize Dynamic Views
- Create Custom Content Types
- Design Web Pages
- Add and Modify Web Parts
- Create, change, and manage multiple Home Page
- Understand different SharePoint Sites
- Create Sites
- Change the Look
- Customize Navigation
- Site Hierarchy
- Understand Hub Sites
- Understand the Recycle Bin
- Understand Permission & Best Practices
- Group and User Permissions
- Create a New Group with Custom Permissions
- Inheritance and when to Break
- Deploy Templates
- Manage Settings