- Ways to Train:
- Live Classroom Class is delivered at a Centriq location with a live instructor actually in the classroom.
- Live Virtual Class Class is delivered live online via Centriq's Virtual Remote technology. Student may attend class from home or office or other location with internet access.
- HD Class Class is delivered via award winning HD-ILT at Centriq's facility. Students view the live instructor utilizing a 60'' HD monitor.
- Ways to Buy:
- Retail Class can be purchased directly via check, credit card, or PO.
- CV Centriq Vouchers Class is available for students using Centriq Vouchers.
- CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible Class is available to students utilizing Centriq Choice Pass program.
|Start Date||End Date||Duration||Days||Start Time||End Time||Time Zone||Location||Ways to Train||Ways to Buy||Price|
|Request a Date|
In today’s business environment, companies expect employees to have skills such as communication, time management, leadership, and many others in order to be successful and effective. These “soft” skills are just as important (if not more important) than the “technical” skills actually required for the job.
In Centriq’s Professional Development Workshops, students will develop skills in active listening, conflict management, negotiation, networking, teamwork, coaching and feedback, emotional intelligence, motivation, goal setting, delegation, organizational skills, setting priorities, decision-making, problem solving, stress management, creativity/innovation, change management, and flexibility/adaptability.
PD-L04 – Emotional Intelligence is the part of the Leadership series. The major goal of this series is to help you understand how your leadership skills can influence other people in a positive way.
In this 3-hour session, you will learn techniques to use emotional intelligence in the workplace, how to manage personal emotions by creating a personal vision statement, and suggestions for validating, appreciating, and dealing with emotions in others.
Students will use various methods, tools, and techniques to learn the material including assessments, role-playing, presentations and lectures, scenarios, research, group work, brainstorming, reflection, and discussion.
Other Leadership Workshops You May Enjoy:
· PD-L01 – Leadership
· PD-L02 – Teamwork
· PD-L03 – Coaching and Feedback
· PD-L05 – Inspiring Motivation
Recorded Webinars: (Exclusively available to ProDev Pass Holders)
o Problem Solving and Decision Making *
o Creativity and Innovation *
o Change Management: Flexibility and Adaptability *
This training is intended for business professionals seeking to improve their leadership and influence abilities.
Understand emotional intelligence.
Learn techniques to use emotional intelligence effectively in the workplace.
Understand the difference between optimism and pessimism.
Validate emotions in others.
Understand the different emotions and how to manage them.
View the Emotional Intelligence Training Course Outline
- Identify Your Emotions
- Understand and Manage Your Emotions
- Use and Communicate Your Emotions
- Optimism vs. Pessimism
- ABCDE Model
- VET Process Model
- VALUE Technique
- SOLER Technique
- Active Listening
- Strengths and Talents
- Habits and Tendencies