- Ways to Train:
- Live Classroom Class is delivered at a Centriq location with a live instructor actually in the classroom.
- Live Virtual Class Class is delivered live online via Centriq's Virtual Remote technology. Student may attend class from home or office or other location with internet access.
- HD Class Class is delivered via award winning HD-ILT at Centriq's facility. Students view the live instructor utilizing a 60'' HD monitor.
- Ways to Buy:
- Retail Class can be purchased directly via check, credit card, or PO.
- CV Centriq Vouchers Class is available for students using Centriq Vouchers.
- CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible Class is available to students utilizing Centriq Choice Pass program.
|Start Date||End Date||Duration||Days||Start Time||End Time||Time Zone||Location||Ways to Train||Ways to Buy||Price|
|11.16.21||11.16.21||1 Day||T||8:30AM||11:30AM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible||
In today’s business environment, companies expect employees to have skills such as communication, time management, leadership, and many others in order to be successful and effective. These “soft” skills are just as important (if not more important) than the “technical” skills actually required for the job.
In Centriq’s Professional Development Workshops, students will develop skills in active listening, conflict management, negotiation, networking, teamwork, coaching and feedback, emotional intelligence, motivation, goal setting, delegation, organizational skills, setting priorities, decision-making, problem solving, stress management, creativity/innovation, change management, and flexibility/adaptability.
PD-L01 – Leadership is the start of the Leadership series. The major goal of this series is to help you understand how your leadership skills can influence other people in a positive way.
In this 3-hour session, you will learn effective practices, principles, and core skills and identify your leadership style including strengths and weaknesses (includes an assessment).
Students will use various methods, tools, and techniques to learn the material including assessments, role-playing, presentations and lectures, scenarios, research, group work, brainstorming, reflection, and discussion.
Other Leadership Workshops You May Enjoy:
· PD-L02 – Teamwork
· PD-L03 – Coaching and Feedback
· PD-L04 – Emotional Intelligence
· PD-L05 – Inspiring Motivation
Recorded Webinars: (Exclusively available to ProDev Pass Holders)
o Problem Solving and Decision Making *
o Creativity and Innovation *
o Change Management: Flexibility and Adaptability *
This training is intended for business professionals seeking to improve their leadership and influence abilities.
Define leadership by summarizing management vs. leadership and describing roles leaders play.
Identify five (5) key practices all successful leaders should follow and apply.
Describe and apply the following concepts: Trust, Managing Change, Time Management, Handling Conflict, Stress Management, Decision Making, Problem Solving, Strategic Planning, Delegation, Coaching and Feedback, Running Meetings and Giving Presentations, and Communication.
View the Leadership Training Course Outline
- Understanding Leadership
- Managers vs. Leaders
- Leadership Types
- Challenge Process
- Inspire Vision
- Enable Others
- Stages: Endings, Neutral, Beginnings
- Factors: Empathy, Participation, Communication
- Email and Paperwork Tips
- Building Relationships
- Understanding Styles
- Managing Stress
- Systematic Process
- Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats
- Basic Steps
- Degrees of Delegation
- Techniques and Tips
- Preparing and Leading