- Ways to Train:
- Live Classroom Class is delivered at a Centriq location with a live instructor actually in the classroom.
- Live Virtual Class Class is delivered live online via Centriq's Virtual Remote technology. Student may attend class from home or office or other location with internet access.
- HD Class Class is delivered via award winning HD-ILT at Centriq's facility. Students view the live instructor utilizing a 60'' HD monitor.
- Ways to Buy:
- Retail Class can be purchased directly via check, credit card, or PO.
- CV Centriq Vouchers Class is available for students using Centriq Vouchers.
- CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible Class is available to students utilizing Centriq Choice Pass program.
- SA SATV Eligible Class is available for students utilizing Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers.
- CLC Cisco Learning Credit Class is available for students using Cisco Learning Credits.
|Start Date||End Date||Duration||Days||Start Time||End Time||Time Zone||Location||Ways to Train||Ways to Buy||Price|
|Request a Date|
Ability to use a text editor and familiarity with Microsoft Windows
View the Intro to HTML/CSS Training Course Outline
- Planning for an Audience
- Types of HTML Editors
- Basic Page Structure
- Special Characters
- Hexadecimal Color Codes
- Web-safe color
- Working with Text Alignment Breaks
- Headings and Fonts
- Working with Links
- Links to other pages
- Links to sections on the same page
- Links to e-mail addresses, newsgroups, ftp sites
- Customizing Links
- Working with Images
- Displaying Images
- Using Images for Background Lists
- Ordered and Unordered Lists
- Data Definition Lists
- Nested Lists Using Tables
- Table Formatting
- Cell Formatting
- Other Formatting Techniques
- Using Forms
- Basic Forms
- Introduction to Form Processing
- Additional Topics (if time permits)
- Using Frames Working with Multimedia Introduction to Cascading Style Sheets