Centriq Training is a Military Friendly school… but a lot of schools are on the Military Friendly list. Here’s what Military Friendly means to Centriq:
- Almost 25% of our students are veterans.
- You get in the IT job market in four months – not four years.
- Out training is “hands on” – just like the military. Not long lectures.
- No English, history or biology – just technology job skills.
- No prior IT experience needed.
- Our Employer Network hires veterans because they are veterans.
- We train you for a career with real economic opportunity.
- Our experienced Admissions team will walk you through the VA process.
Before you or your spouse make a decision on using your GI Bill® benefits, check out Centriq’s IT training program. If you’d like to hear about Centriq directly from a veteran, let us know. We’d be happy to connect you with one or more of our grads.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill/.
KANSAS CITY CAMPUS:
Call Russ Mondry at
ST. LOUIS CAMPUS:
Call Patrick Nealon at