Use your GI Bill® to get started in a new career in IT!
Today's employers are searching for job candidates that have specific IT job skills — especially in the rapidly growing technology industry.
Centriq's hands-on IT Career training program gives you these IT job skills. And we can do it in just four months! Use your GI Bill® benefits wisely.
Centriq Training is a Military Friendly school… but a lot of schools are on the Military Friendly list. Here’s what Military Friendly means to Centriq:
• 30% of our students are Veterans.
• You get in the IT job market in four months—not four years.
• Our training is hands-on—just like the military. No long lectures required.
• No English, history or biology—just technology job skills.
• No prior IT experience needed.
• Our Employer Network hires Veterans because they are Veterans
• We train you for a career with real economic opportunity.
• Our experienced Admissions Team will walk you through the VA process.
Before you or your spouse make a decision on using your GI Bill® benefits, check out Centriq’s IT training program. If you’d like to hear about Centriq directly from a Veteran, let us know. We’d be happy to connect you with one or more of our grads.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site.
Fill out the form for more information.
We'll get back to you soon!
KANSAS CITY CAMPUS:
st. louis CAMPUS: